You have no items in your shopping cart.
5-Ply Copper Core Sauce Pans - by All Clad
Create a gourmet risotto or creamy homemade soup with the All Clad Copper Core Sauce Pans! This beautifully-crafted stainless steel pan is comprised of an 18/10 stainless steel interior to provide a high quality cooking surface for reheating, prepping, and reductions. All Clad maintains their renowned quality reputation in cookware by incorporating 5-ply construction, with a copper core to achieve optimal heat distribution for an even and precise cooking temperature.
The All Clad Copper Core Sauce Pan is designed for preparing foods that require frequent whisking or stirring, such as steamed vegetables and gravy. The stainless steel lid is crafted with a handle that comfortably forms to your pot, which retains heat, nutrients, and flavor. All Clad's Copper Core Sauce Pan is perfect for a quick meal or a large family dinner!
All Clad's 5-Ply Copper Core Sauce Pans Features:
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect for fondue, sauces, soups, and melted chocolate
- 5-ply construction with copper core for optimal heat distribution
- Copper core maximizes heat conductivity, while the stainless-steel veneer fights rust and blemishes
- Copper-core sauce pan has a comfortable, riveted handle
- May be used with or without the included lid to control evaporation
- Copper stripe is attractive, identifiable, and signifies the intrinsic quality of the pan
- Pots are engraved with the All-Clad stamp and capacity
- Safe use with: gas stove, induction heating, electric stove tops, and grills
- Oven temperatures up to 800°F
- Also broiler, freezer, and dishwasher safe (hand-wash recommended)
- Magnetic exterior is compatible with all cook tops
- Edges are rolled for drip-free pouring
- Made in the United States!
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||All Clad's 5-Ply Copper Core Saucepans (Multiple Sizes Available)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|