You have no items in your shopping cart.
5-Ply Copper Core Sauce Pans - by All Clad
Create a gourmet risotto or creamy homemade soup with the All-Clad Copper Core Sauce Pans! This beautifully-crafted stainless steel pan is comprised of an 18/10 stainless steel interior to provide a high quality cooking surface for reheating, prepping, and reductions. All-Clad maintains their renowned quality reputation in cookware by incorporating 5-ply construction, with a copper core to achieve optimal heat distribution for an even and precise cooking temperature.
The All-Clad Copper Core Sauce Pan is designed for preparing foods that require frequent whisking or stirring, such as steamed vegetables and gravy. The stainless steel lid is crafted with a handle that comfortably forms to your pot, which retains heat, nutrients, and flavor. All-Clad's Copper Core Sauce Pan is perfect for a quick meal or a large family dinner!
All-Clad's 5-Ply Copper Core Sauce Pans Features:
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect for fondue, sauces, soups, and melted chocolate
- 5-ply construction with copper core for optimal heat distribution
- Copper core maximizes heat conductivity, while the stainless-steel veneer fights rust and blemishes
- Copper-core sauce pan has a comfortable, riveted handle
- May be used with or without the included lid to control evaporation
- Copper stripe is attractive, identifiable, and signifies the intrinsic quality of the pan
- Pots are engraved with the All-Clad stamp and capacity
- Safe use with: gas stove, induction heating, electric stove tops, and grills
- Oven temperatures up to 800°F
- Also broiler, freezer, and dishwasher safe (hand-wash recommended)
- Magnetic exterior is compatible with all cook tops
- Edges are rolled for drip-free pouring
- Made in the United States!
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||All-Clad's 5-Ply Copper Core Saucepans (Multiple Sizes Available)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|