You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Rack - by All Clad
All-Clad 501631 Stainless Steel Roasting Pan & Rack
The All-Clad stainless steel roasting pan comes with a non-stick elevated rack to keep your holiday turkey, or other meat, out of excess grease or marinade. Impress your friends and family with this high quality stainless steel roasting pan.
This roasting pan is dishwasher safe, and works on both conventional and electric stoves, and that includes glass and ceramic tops. Can be used in the oven up to 500°F and is resistant to acidic foods. The All Clad 501631 roasting pan has two stay cool handles, which are securely riveted to the pan. All Clad's Stainless Steel Roasting Pan is perfect for holidays, family dinners, and special events!
All-Clad Roasting Pan (501631) Features:
- Non-stick suspended cooking rack
- All-Clad single-ply bonded construction
- Roasting pan is made with 18/10 stainless steel
- For use with traditional stoves
- Stainless steel roasting pan is dishwasher safe
- Hand washing recommended
- Essential roasting pan for any professional cook
- Stainless steel aluminum core
- Makes a great gift
- Manufactured by All-Clad
- All-Clad Model 501631
- W x D x H: 16 x 13 x 3 inches
- Made in China
Questions on All-Clad's Stainless Steel Roasting Pan Set - 501631
- From at 11/29/11 8:54 AM
- Where is this made?
- All-Clad has a policy of manufacturing all of its bonded cookware in the USA. This means that it purchases its metals only from US suppliers, and bonds them at its own rolling mill on-site in Canonsburg PA, and then forms them at the same location into high performance cooking vessels.
All-Clad is the originator of bonded cookware technology and is committed to investing in bonded cookware manufacture solely in the USA.
There are areas in which All-Clad does not manufacture in the USA. These are:
1. Where the bonding of metals is not required for superior cooking performance (E.g. tools, accessories)
2. On regular non-bonded components where making in the USA would add to the retail price but not generally to performance (E.g. loop handles)
3. Where manufacturing constraints exist at the Canonsburg plant (E.g electrical kitchen appliances)
All-Clad’s tools, accessories (including the roaster combos and lasagna pans), or electrical kitchen appliances, are manufactured by select partners overseas qualified carefully by All-Clad with highest quality specifications.
All-Clad Metalcrafters LLC has a strict policy of selecting and working with reputable and responsible suppliers that strive to consistently manufacture materials, components and products worthy of the All-Clad brand name, in addition to being in total compliance with applicable environmental and product composition standards.
All-Clad items manufactured overseas are subjected to, not only, strict U.S. Food & Drug Administration testing; but also stringent third party testing to ensure products are free of lead or any other contaminations. All-Clad maintains its policy of providing consumers with safe, high-quality products that are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From purchaser at 11/13/13 12:08 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 11/29/11 8:54 AM
All Clad Always!! Review by Meagan
I have needed a good roasting pan for years and I was tired of "cheaper" roasting pans (very hard to clean) or those aluminum disposable ones so I looked on the internet for a stainless steel one with a good brand name. I am so happy with this roasting pan . . . so far I have used it three times, once for turkey and twice for chickens. The curved rack supports and seems to "hold" the birds together and the cleanup is just a cinch. I have put this pan in the dishwasher and once I even washed it by hand and each time the pan cleans up so easily and looks brand new afterwards. The one and only thing that would make this pan a better product would be if the handles came straight up rather than out from the sides of the pan. I do not understand why the handles add unnecessary length to this pan in the oven, the dishwasher or the sink. Otherwise, I am totally satisfied with this roasting pan and recommend it very highly. (Posted on 4/29/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name All-Clad Stainless Steel Roasting Pan Set | 16" x 13" GTIIN / UPC Code 00011644501600 Brands All-Clad Type Roasting Pans Options Includes Roasting Rack Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Size 16" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China Weight (in Lbs) 12