You have no items in your shopping cart.
9-Piece Number Cookie Cutter Set, by Ann Clark Ltd.
Why just plop a messy glob of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet and end up with cookies that look like misshapen blobs, when you can easily bake delicious cookie masterpieces with a set of Ann Clark Ltd. cookie cutters? The Ann Clark Number Cookie Cutter Set 33-008 features charming cookie cutters in the shapes of the numbers 0-9. Ann Clark cookie cutters are made in the United States of durable, food-safe, tin-plated steel, so they last forever and are easy to clean with a simple hand-washing. And they can be used to shape a lot more than cookies. Use these adorable Number-themed cookie cutters to make pancakes, or to shape everything from fondant to sandwiches, cheese to brownies to Jell-O, even craft clay! Ann Clark cookie-cutter sets also make great gifts for creative bakers, baby showers, kids’ birthdays and as stocking stuffers. Don’t settle for a boring, lumpy cookie - bake a batch of fun, whimsical Ann Clark Number cookies for your favorite little mathematicians, and enjoy the fun of learning numbers and counting, without any pop-quizzes.
- Set contains 9 Number cookie cutters, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6/9, 7, 8
- Made of tin-plated steel
- Certified food safe
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Includes the Clark Family Sugar Cookie recipe
- Can be used as a pancake mold, or to shape fondant, sandwiches & bread, soft fruit, cheese, biscuits, brownies, Jell-O & craft clay
- Hand-wash only
- Drying tip from Ann Clark Ltd.: Hand-wash your Ann Clark cookie cutters and cookie sheet as soon as you’re finished with them. Turn off your oven, place the cookie cutters on the cookie sheet and allow the warmth of the cooling oven to completely dry your Ann Clark cookie cutters and cookie sheet
- Covered by manufacturer’s 15-day free-replacement guarantee
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Ann Clark Ltd. Number Cookie Cutter Set|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||817816021279|
|Brands||Ann Clark Ltd|
|Type||Cookie and Biscuit Cutters|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Tin Plate Stainless Steel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.5|