You have no items in your shopping cart.
4 1/8" Sweater Cookie cookie cutter, by Ann Clark Ltd.
After an afternoon spent playing in the snow, put on your snuggliest sweater and warm up with a plate of matching Sweater Cookies made with the charming Ann Clark Sweater Cookie Cutter 1966A. This cookie cutter is also perfect for making fun-to-decorate Ugly Christmas Sweaters cookies for the office party, or team jerseys for sports-loving family and friends. Ann Clark cookie cutters are constructed of durable, food-safe, tin-plated steel, so they last forever and are easy to clean with a simple hand-washing. And they can be used to shape a lot more than cookies. Use this adorable sweater-shaped cookie cutter to make pancakes, or to shape everything from fondant to sandwiches, cheese to brownies to Jell-O, even craft clay! Ann Clark cookie cutters also make great gifts, perfect for creative bakers, baby showers, kids’ birthdays, and as stocking stuffers. Start a new holiday tradition - bake a batch of festive Christmas sweater cookies with Ann Clark’s Sweater Cookie Cutter for your favorite little elves.
- Constructed of durable tin-plated steel
- Certified food-safe
- Dimensions: 4 1/8”
- Can be used as a pancake mold, or to shape fondant, sandwiches & bread, soft fruit, cheese, biscuits, brownies, Jell-O, & craft clay
- Perfect for Ugly Christmas Sweater cookies & sports-team jerseys
- Hand wash only
- Drying tip from Ann Clark: Hand-wash your Ann Clark cookie cutters and cookie sheet as soon as you’re finished with them. Turn off oven, place cookie cutters on cookie sheet and allow warmth of cooling oven to completely dry your Ann Clark cookie cutters and cookie sheet
- Covered by manufacturer’s 15-day free replacement guarantee
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Ann Clark Sweater Cookie Cutter|
|Brands||Ann Clark Ltd|
|Type||Cookie and Biscuit Cutters|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Steel & Tin|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.05|