You have no items in your shopping cart.
Milano 09 Artelegno Magnetic Knife Block—Handcrafted Italian Magnetic Knife Block w/ Neodymium Magnetics
Invest in a knife block that's as refined as your world-class cutlery. This handcrafted Artelegno Milano magnetic knife block (model 09, natural) is about both form and function, equal parts work of art and convenient magnetic knife block for knives with blades up to 10.4”.
The Milano 09 Artelegno magnetic knife block features two magnetic knife block planes with strong neodymium magnets to keep your prized Zwilling Twin, Wusthof Classic, or Shun Fuji cutlery free of damage & contaminants and within easy reach at all times. Welcome your kitchen counters to the 2010s and beyond with the Milano 09 Artelegno magnetic knife block!
Artelegno Magnetic Knife Block (09) Features:
- Modern magnetic knife block from the Artelegno Milano collection
- Eye-catching magnetic knife block for your world-class cutlery
- 2 magnetic planes to keep paring knives, chef knives, or bread knives easy to access
- Each piece a work of art
- Made of solid, choice beech wood harvested from sustainable forests
- Smooth, natural finish with food-safe varnish
- Water repellent, stain resistant
- Stainless-steel accents
- Strong neodymium magnets hold knives securely in place
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Artelegno Magnetic Knife Block maximum blade length: 10.4”
- Artelegno Magnetic Knife Block dimensions: 8” x 4.5” x 10.8”
Artelegno magnetic knife blocks are built on the skills of 2 generations of Italian carpenters, each handcrafted in a low-energy, eco-friendly facility, and exported all over the world.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Artelegno Magnetic Knife Block – Milano 09 (Natural)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||8053251180122|
|Product Line||Artelegno Milano Knife Blocks|
|Type||Magnetic Knife Holders|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5.73|