You have no items in your shopping cart.
Babycakes Cake Pop Recipes Book
175 Best Babycakes Cake Pop Recipes
Developed specifically for use in the Babycakes cake pop maker the recipes inside the Babycakes Cake Pop Cookbook will give you many creative idea for your cake pop creations. 175 recipes and decorating tips with step by step photos makes this cookbook as easy to use as the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker. Available in paperback this cookbook written by food professionals Roxanne Wyss and Kathy Moore gives you more then just cake pop recipes but also donut hole, appetizer and gluten free recipes
- Paperback cookbook
- Step by step photos
- Written by Kathy Moore and Roxanne Wyss
- Published by Robert Rose
- Includes recipes for cake pops, appetizers, donut holes, more
- Even has gluten free cake pop recipes
- Developed specifically for use in the Babycakes cake pop maker
(Makes 22 to 24 cake pops)
- 1 1/4 cups white cake mix
- 3 1/2 tablespoons strawberry instant pudding mix (half of a 3.4 oz package)
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Spray cake pop wells with nonstick baking spray. Fill each well with about 1 tablespoon batter. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer cake pops to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Attach cake pop sticks, dip and decorate as desired.
Credit: 175 Best Babycakes Cake Pops Recipes, by Kathy Moore and Roxanne Wyss, (Robert Rose, Inc., 2012)
|Name||Babycakes Cake Pops Cookbook|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||0655772009746|
|Type||Cookbooks and Recipe Books|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|