You have no items in your shopping cart.
Electric Back to Basics Iced Tea Maker
Back to Basics Electric Iced Tea Maker Model IT400
Make the perfect pitcher of iced tea with this Back to Basics Electric Iced Tea Maker with Glass Pitcher. You can use bagged or loose tea and adjust the flavor with the Strength Control Setting. The Iced Tea Maker even has a removable chamber for sweetener or sugar if you prefer sweet tea. This allows the sweetener to be added at the best time for the best flavor when the tea is hottest. Enjoy peace of mind with the Automatic Shut Off after the water is heated and no mess with the drip tray. The Electric Iced Tea Maker has a Power Button Light that shows when the tea is steeping. Basically, the Back to Basics Electric Iced Tea Maker allows you to make 2.5 Quarts of tea to suit any taste or need. The included glass pitcher is nice, however you may also use any container you prefer.
Features of the Back to Basics Electric Iced Tea Maker Model IT400:
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Removable Brew Basket provided for bagged tea
- Durable and Easy to Clean Stainless Steel mesh, reusable filter for loose tea
- Variable Setting control strength of freshly brewed tea
- Add up to one cup of sugar to removable sweetener chamber
- Water Reservoir includes max-fill line for ease in filling
- Brew and serve tea from attractive 2.5 quart glass pitcher
- Power button light indicates when Iced Tea Maker is steeping
- Automatically shuts off once water is heated
Questions on Back to Basics Electric Iced Tea Maker
- From at 9/24/12 5:17 AM
- From at 11/6/12 2:16 PM
- Need an owners manual or at least directions to brew.
- You can download most manuals at http://westbend.com/support/user-manuals.html or you can call customer service at : 800/688-1989
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. C.S.T.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 4/18/13 10:24 AM
- From Rita at 8/26/15 1:22 PM
- I love this tea maker! best I have ever bought. I lost my manual though, where do I put the loose sugar if I want to make sweet tea? 1st or 3rd chamber?
- Hello Rita,
Per the manufacture the sugar would go into the removable sweetener chamber and that goes in first. There is a removable brew basket and that goes on top of the sweetener chamber. There is a loose tea filter if you are using that and that would be last one to go on top!
1920 W Woodland St.
Springfield Mo, 65807
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Love the tea maker Review by Guest
Best Tea I've made Review by Guest
Best brewed iced tea maker I've used, sweet or regular. I use loose tea in the reusable filter. Love the tea maker's glass pitcher. A family-sized tea bag can be used for 2-3 brews for a completely full pitcher of tea. Strength control is fabulous, controls the amount of tannins in your tea. (Posted on 4/9/11)
Almost perfect Review by Guest
I finally gave up on the typical obvious tea makers. I found this company by searching the net heavy. I make a gallon of ice tea a day. This maker is almost perfect. The quantity is less than the others in it's market, but it's not a deal breaker. I can no longer use the family size tea bags.The glass pitcher (I like it a lot but,) has no lid so it absorbs tastes and smells from the fridge so I just use a different covered pitcher right from the start. The glass pitcher makes a nice flower vase. The sugar tray inside is really not worth using as it does not really dissolve all the sugar and it leaves too big of a mess to clean. Putting the sugar in the pitcher to start works awesome and is easy enough anyways. There are two plastic flat discs below each of the inside chamber trays. I am thrilled by these as they keep the liquid from spilling down the sides. Except they need to be desperately beveled and not flat. After the tea is finished, they hold a lot of standing tea and creates a mess below when they get shaken or moved a little. After the first couple of brews, you get the SOP and are prepared for what to do. Honestly, thank you for actually making an ice tea maker that I don't swear at everyday gang. I own a design company. If you want some help on making the perfect maker (almost there now) let me know. I'm all in! (Posted on 3/5/11)
- Additional Information
Name Back to Basics Electric Iced Tea Maker GTIIN / UPC Code 018579190169 Brands Back to Basics Type Tea Makers Home or Commercial Home Material Plastic and Steel Color Clear Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Electric or Non Electric Electric Weight (in Lbs) 11.3900