You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bariani Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Product of California - Registered Organic, Cold-Extracted, Unfiltered, Raw 500ml
Olive Oil, oh such a delicious liquid used heavily in Mediterranean cultures from foods, to body care, to medicines, and more. This 500 ml/16.9 oz bottle of Bariani California Olive Oil has been produced with the utmost care from tending the olive orchards, to harvest and extraction, then final bottling. The authentic, registered-organic extra virgin olive oil is cold-extracted to preserve the delicate balances of flavors and chemicals that makes this olive oil premium quality. Whether you use this fine, unfiltered, raw California olive oil to add to sauces, saute in, make your favorite dressings, or use as a pristine dipper for crusty fresh bread, you will be very pleased with the richness of texture and the fruity characteristics that define it. Bariani California Olive Oil will give your foods the exceptional characteristics and flavors you want each and every time.
In October in California olives are beginning to blacken with ripeness, plump and heavy on the trees, and the Bariani family works to harvest the olives for cold extraction into their fine oil. Olives are harvested by hand, so none are damaged and bruised before being washed and immediately crushed into olive paste. The paste is mixed and then the greenish oil is extracted in a traditional, cold method. Left raw and unfiltered, the extra virgin olive oil is bottled and then offered to your family to enjoy fully. The quality of Bariani Olive Oil is guaranteed.
Bariani Extra Virgin Olive Oil Features:
- Product of California
- Registered organic extra virgin olive oil
- Cold extracted for purity and easier digestion
- Unfiltered, authentic, raw California olive oil
- 500 milliliter/16.9 fluid ounces
- Hand-harvested olives to avoid bruising of olive fruits
- Olives cleaned directly after harvest and immediately processed to retain chemical properties and flavors
- Extra virgin olive oil documented medicinal properties retained through cold extraction
- Olive oil rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Produced under and with eco-sustainable processes
- Bariani California Olive Oil - 500 ml bottle - Registered Organic, Extra Virgin, Cold-Extracted, Unfiltered, Raw
The Bariani family-owned company produces superior olive oils, honey, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil body products in California. This family is committed to sustainable manufacturing practices, registered organic growing processes, and quality over quanitity mind-set. Flavor profiles of each product is naturally variable due to environmental factors like weather and wind combined with traditional cold extraction methods of production. Content resources and information are "Courtesy of Bariani Olive Oil."
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Bariani California Olive Oil - Registered Organic, Extra Virgin, Cold-Extracted, Raw, Unfiltered - 500 ml|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||838485015840|
|Type||Oils and Spices|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|