You have no items in your shopping cart.
Free Shipping On All Breville Juicers!
If you want to juice citrus, you can depend on this powerful Breville Citrus Juicer for maximum juice extraction. The Breville Citrus Juicer has a commercial style and design featuring a stainless steel juicing cone that fits all size citrus fruit. Juice quickly and easily by just pressing down on the handle to activate the motorized reamer. The juicer includes one stainless steel filter that lets you adjust for variable pulp control. The Breville Citrus Juicer also features an easy clean design with dishwasher-safe parts, a soft grip handle, a dust cover and cord storage.
Breville Citrus Juicer Features:
- The Citrus Press’ body, active-arm and housing are cast from high grade aluminum and zinc for ultimate durability, performance and looks. Unlike thinner, pressed metals, Breville’s die-cast parts are cast from molten metals. The result is a thicker, more refined finish designed to last a lifetime.
- The cast stainless steel cone features four strategically positioned multi-tiered fins. The unique Quadra-Fin™ technology efficiently juices any citrus, from the smallest lime to the largest grapefruit, without the need to change cones.
- The revolutionary active-arm system with soft grip handle has built-in sensors to monitor the arm position and safely activate the spinning cone as it comes in contact with fruit. The spherical dome centers fruit perfectly on the spinning cone, and ejects at the touch of a button for easy rinsing or cleaning.
- The stainless steel juice spout can be flipped upward after juicing to halt the flow of juice and prevent any unwanted dripping or mess. The built-in rubber seal locks shut or releases juice at the push of a finger.
- Filter basket has been machine crafted using high-grade stainless steel, is dishwasher safe and easy to remove and clean.
- The exclusive Breville Assist Plug™ has been designed with a built-in finger hole for safe and effortless removal from the outlet.
- Product dimensions: 7 x 8.5 x 17 (L x W x H)
- 100 Watts
Questions on Breville Citrus Juicer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Instant love affair Review by Charles
This is my third juicing machine. My first was a Champion which served without problems for years. On the plus side it was powerful and durable. On the down side it was rather noisy, vibrated a lot and left a lot of juice in the pulp and was hard to clean. My second juicer was the omega screw machine which I still have. I bought it because it also did wheat grass. On the plus side it is quiet and juices anything, makes nut butter and extracts a lot of juice leaving very dry pulp. On the down side it is slow and worst of all the feed tube is really small. You have to do a lot of cutting to get things small enough to get into the feed tube. I pretty much only use it for wheatgrass now. The Breville is the best juicer I have had. It is an example of good product design in that it is simple, practical and attractive. It is powerful, has a feed tube large enough to take large whole carrots, beets and small apples. It is quiet, comes apart easy and cleans up quickly. The capture pitcher which nests into the machine has a nice cover so you can store the juice for later. If making juice is a hassle you're going to put off doing it. This juicer makes juicing easy and not a hassle. (Posted on 5/17/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Breville Citrus Juicer GTIIN / UPC Code 00021614034229 Brands Breville Type Citrus Juicers Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 100 Wattage Range 100 - 249 Weight (in Lbs) 19.4000