You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bunn Coffee Maker Pourover With 3 Lower Warmers - Stainless Steel
Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker Pourover VP17-3 With 3 Lower Warmers - Stainless Steel
Bunn Commercial Coffee Makers are engineered and constructed with quality in mind. For years, Bunn has consistently been in the running to build some of the best commercial coffee products in the world and continues to bring innovative products and ideas to the table.
Bunn Commercial Coffee Makers are one of the best ways to offer coffee to your customers or employees. Bunn Coffee Makers make great coffee and can keep coffee hot and fresh for hours. Place a Bunn Coffee Maker in your office, waiting room or other business and see how ideal they are for your commercial coffee needs. If you are looking a quality, productive coffee maker... Look no further, the Bunn Coffee Maker has got you covered.
Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker Pourover VP17-3 With 3 Lower Warmers - Stainless Steel Features:
- Bunn Brews 3.8 gallons (14.4 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Bunn Commercial Pourover brewer requires no plumbing û completely portable.
- Bunn Commercial Stainless steel finish.
- Three separately controlled Bunn warmers.
- Bunn Brew into decanters.
- Bunn Commercial SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand.
- International electrical configurations available.
- 2 Years on Parts and 1 year Labor Warranty through Bunn
- Electronic Circuit and/or Control Boards Warranty: 3 Years on Parts and Labor through Bunn
- Bunn Commercial Return Policy
Electrical: Models require 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
Plumbing: No plumbing needed.
Bunn introduced the first paper coffee filter in 1957 and in 1963, the "pourover" coffee maker for commercial use. Today, Bunn continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial beverage equipment and home coffee makers. Bunn Coffee Makers are proudly made in America.
Questions on Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker Pourover Models - 13300.0003
- From at 10/20/11 6:11 AM
- From at 9/14/11 5:52 PM
- Does this Bunn 3-burner low profile pour over coffee maker VP 17-3 require a warm-up period if not left plugged in, and if so, how long?
- The Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker is designed to keep the water in the reservoir hot at all times for fast brewing. However, if the coffee maker is unplugged you will need to allow a warm-up period of approximately 5-10 minutes for the water in the reservoir to reheat to the appropriate temperature for brewing.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Bunn Commercial Coffee Maker Pourover VP17-3 W/ 3 Lower Warmers - SS Brands Bunn Type Pourover Coffee Makers Options Warmers: (1) lower, (2) Right Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Capacity 12 Cup Manufacturer's Warranty 2 Year Parts/1 Year Labor Limited Manufacturer Warranty Drink type Coffee Weight (in Lbs) 34