You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cadco Electric Cooktop Induction Range
Cadco Electric Cooktop Buffet Induction Range BIR-1C
The Cadco BIR-1C electric cooktop is a Buffet Induction Range that is an ideal appliance for situations where instant heat is needed, and open flames are not allowed. Cadco BIR-1C induction ranges have pot recognition technology so the induction range will not turn on unless there is a pot or pan on the burner. Thru the use of induction ready cookware a pot or pan can be heated within seconds! There is no need to preheat. The cooking surface will remain cool to the touch until a pot or pan is placed on the surface. The sleek glass-ceramic cooking surface is elegant yet durable.
Cadco Electric Cooktop Buffet Induction Range Features:
- Model BIR-1C: Buffet Induction Range
- No preheat - immediate power / fast heat off
- SCHOTT CERAN glass-ceramic cooking surface
- Pot recognition: Heats only within pot/pan circumference
- Electric cooktop has maximum energy efficiency
- Requires flat-bottomed pots/pans made of cast iron, or steel (test with magnet)
- Handles pots/pans with 3-5/32” - 10-1/4” diameter
- Induction Range has Sleek glass-ceramic cooking surface
- Brushed stainless steel housing around the electric cooktop
- Infinite heat control Induction Range
- Power light and “Residual heat” safety light
- Contemporary styling with low silhouette for countertop buffet use
- ETL Listed
- Electrical: 120 volts / 1400 watts / 11.7 amps/ Single Phase
- One year warranty
- Made in Germany
- This item may have a 1-3 business day lead time and may affect estimated ship dates
Questions on Cadco Cooktop Buffet Induction Range
- From Jeanne at 12/28/14 9:30 AM
- From Millie at 4/20/17 8:40 PM
- Can the Cadco electric cooktop buffet induction range be used for home cooking and with a pressure cooker? Thank you.
- Hello Millie,
We appreciate you reaching out to us with your inquiry.
Yes, you can be able to use the Cadco Electric Cooktop Buffet Induction Range (Item # BIR-1C) with a pressure cooker, however, the bottom of the pressure cooker must meet the diameter of the cooktop to work. In order words, the diameter of the bottom of your pressure cooker must be the same diameter as the burner, as this electric cooktop can handle pots/pans with 3-5/32” - 10-1/4” diameter in size. If the bottom of your pressure cooker is up to 10 1/4" in size, it will work just fine.
Hope this helps. Have a great day Millie!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Cadco Electric Cooktop Buffet Induction Range Brands Cadco Home or Commercial Commercial Material Ceramic Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes some parts) Gas or Electric Electric Temperature Adjustable Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 1400 Wattage Range 1000 - 1499 Weight (in Lbs) 8