You have no items in your shopping cart.
Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Coffee Mill
Keep absolute control over your coffee consistency with Capresso! The Infinity conical burr grinders are precisely designed to give the user perfect control over their coffee with 16 different grind settings. This grinder has a very slow speed which is one of the contributing factors to the precise grind control you receive with this unit. Another one of the key contributors to the accuracy of the grind are the precision cut burrs that are all cut within 1/250ths of an inch of one another. With the stainless steel finish you can quickly wipe the unit to remove any coffee dust or finger prints. Capresso equips this stainless steel coffee grinder with a 1 year warranty.
Capresso Stainless Infinity Conical Burr Grinder Features
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation.
- Clearly marked fineness settings, 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse. A total of 16 settings.
- Commercial grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up.
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build up preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Safety lock system.
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning.
- Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee)
- See through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Pulse grinding possible (see under “How Things Work”).
- Elegant, timeless and user friendly design.
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
Capresso Infinity Coffee Grinder - Burr Conical Grinder Model #565.05
Sturdy brushed stainless steel housing
Weight & Dimensions
10.8”H x 5.4”W x 7.7”L
Questions on Capresso Stainless Steel Infinity Conical Burr Grinder
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Terrific grinder Review by David
I have a Pavoni burr grinder and hate using it, because it makes a mess. The grounds go all over the place, so I would wind up placing it in my sink, when grinding the beans. I would also make large batches, so that I would only have to use it occasionally. But, ground coffee goes stale quickly, so I would have to keep it vacuum sealed, after grinding it. One of the reasons it is messy, is that the grounds come out from the side of the unit, into the container. Moreover, there are leftover grounds that don't get fully expelled, because of this, which means that you have to clean this out by hand, unless you don't mind having the stale grounds in the unit. I just bought this Capresso burr grinder. It is very different. The ground coffee enters the container from top, which means that the chamber completely empties, so it's much cleaner. Only a few grounds escape the container, so now, I just grind what I need at that moment. And the grounds seem more uniform in size. There also is very little static charge buildup, so this may also be why the grounds empty the grind chamber, fully. It is also the slowest burr grinder in it's class, the claim. This is important in preventing heat buildup in the grinding process, which can heat the ground and affect coffee taste.
This model is the zinc die cast one and is hefty and feels well made. It's pricey, so if cost is a problem, the other models are a plastic housing and are less expensive. They are otherwise identical and I would expect them to perform equally well. I am so glad that I bought this. I actually look forward to using this one, every day. (Posted on 11/6/14)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name Capresso Stainless Steel Infinity Conical Burr Grinder GTIIN / UPC Code 794151401631 Brands Capresso Type Burr Grinders Options Conical Burr Grinders Home or Commercial Home Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Wattage Range 100 - 249 Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000