You have no items in your shopping cart.
Capresso Coffee Maker CM200 Programmable 10 Cup Carafe
Monday, May 4th.
Capresso Coffee Maker CM200
This Capresso CM200 Programmable Coffee Maker
Simple yet very effective. The Capresso CM200 coffee maker is fully programable and will let you wake up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee at anytime of the day. The capresso coffee maker CM200 has a very elegant and sophisticated design that looks great on any counter top. The carafe has a 10 cup capacity and has an easy pour spout. Capresso has made this design to conserve space and still get a very functional coffee maker with huge benefits. This Capresso Coffee Maker has a permanent gold tone filter that is super easy to clean and maintain. The warming plate is a coated and contains non stick for easy cleanup and care. The Capresso has a 2 hour safety shut off, incase you forget its back there.
Capresso Coffee Maker CM200 Programmable 10 Cup Coffee Maker Features:
- CM200 Model No. 476.04
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 9 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Space saving design requires less than 8' x 10' of counter space
- Glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Permanent GoldTone filter
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read LCD display
- See-through removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Electronics retain all programming during short power outages up to 10 seconds
- Special setting provides maximum temperature and aroma when brewing 3-5 cups
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
- Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Coated non-stick warming plate
- Push-button swing out filter
- Two hour safety shut-off
- Concealed cord storage
How Things Work
Electronic Charcoal Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on. It assumes that it makes a pot of coffee each time the machine is turned on. After 60 pots of coffee the green indicator light starts blinking. Replace the charcoal filter and push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated. TIP: Once the charcoal filter is wet, certain cleaning agents will diminish over time. Replace the charcoal filter at least every six weeks or when the indicator light blinks, whichever comes first. If you don't use the charcoal system, push the filter button and the green light will turn off.
Capresso Coffee Maker Information
Brewing a great cup of coffee is a science. The amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee grounds directly relates to the final taste of the brew. All Capresso coffee makers brew coffee in less than one minute per cup which means coffee will never be over extracted or bitter.
Questions on Capresso Coffee Maker CM200 Programmable 10 Cup Carafe
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Capresso Coffee Maker CM200 Programmable 10 Cup Carafe Color Black Drink type Coffee Material Plastic Options With Glass Carafe Type Drip Coffee Makers Capacity 10 Cup Brands Capresso Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 7.0000