You have no items in your shopping cart.
Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boilder Espresso/Cappuccino Machine in Stainless Steel
Welcome home an espresso & cappuccino machine that both the beginner and the experienced home brewer can both use to develop their techniques while savoring their favorite coffee recipes! This Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Espresso/Cappuccino Machine can cater to your skill levels, whatever these may be. Two filters and two sieves are included with specific design. The heavy-duty, double spout with filter is for the beginner that has little experience brewing espresso. It is convenient, simple, and will produce the optimal pressure without the perfect tamping job or best grind size. A beginner can easily brew one or two espressos at once with optimum results. The experienced home brewer can have the opportunity experiment with the bottomless espresso filter and sieve. It is designed to improve barista skills because it requires optimum tamping and grind size. You can be rewarded with rich crema and a layer of thin foam that marks espresso perfection no matter your skill in brewing. With the Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Espresso/Cappuccino Machine in Stainless Steel, the novice and expert can have delicious, consistent espresso drinks in minutes!
Capresso Recommends for Best Use of the EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Espresso/Cappuccino Machine with Bottomless Filter/Sieve: Advanced users can adjust the grind size, tamp pressure, or quality/age of the coffee used for experimentation. Good espresso brewing techniques will improve the coffee's final taste. When used properly, the bottomless filter can produce a richer, thicker crema and hotter brew due to less contact with the portafilter.
Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Espresso/Cappuccino Machine Features:
- Advanced pump boiler system
- Maintains reservoir of hot water at perfect temperatures
- Pump boiler system for faster more consistent results
- State-of-art boiler increases brew pressure and stable temperatures
- Capresso espresso & cappuccino machine with 15 bar pump for optimal pressure
- Creates rich crema and thin foam marking espresso perfection
- 2 filter & sieve choices - one for convenience, one for control
- Commercial grade Capresso EC Pro
- Idea for brewing barista quality coffee drinks at home
- Filter options for any skill level
- Heavy-duty double/dual spout design for beginners
- Dual spout convenient, brews one or two espressos at same time
- Beginner filter sieve produces ideal brew easily
- Beginner filter for optimal pressure without perfect tamp or grind size
- Experienced home brewer's bottomless espresso filter
- Bottomless filter improves barista skills, based in optimum grind size and perfect tamping
- Bottomless sieve for rich, thick crema and hotter brew temperatures
- Bottomless filter with less contact with portafilter surfaces
- Commercial-style, power frother for perfect foamed or steamed milk
- Makes thick, delicious cappuccinos, mochas, lattes
- Capresso espresso & cappuccino machine with heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Removable water container capacity - 42 ounces
- Easy clean removable stainless steel drip tray
- Capresso EC Pro includes measuring scoop/tamper
- Large, integrated cup warming tray
- "Off/on" and "Coffee/Steam" indicator lights
- 1 year limited Capresso warranty
Capresso Espresso & Cappuccino Machine - EC Pro Advanced Specifications:
- Watts/Volts/Hertz - 1050W/120V/60Hz
- UL Safety Approval Listed
- Household use only
- Warranty voided if used in commercial applications
Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Espresso/Cappuccino Machine Shipping Weight - 13 lbs.
Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Dimensions - 11" L. x 6" W. x 11" H.
Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Espresso/Cappuccino Machine Tips on Diagnosis of Extraction Using Bottomless Filter:
- See image demo for grind settings for best portafilter use, click here please
- Cup blonding - Very light colored final espresso shot indicates more coffee needed in sieve, or coffee ground too coarsely
- Cup too dark - Too much coffee used in sieve, or coffee ground too finely
- Use conical grinder to achieve optimum grind size
- Under-extraction - Weak coffee flavor indicates need to use more coffee or too coarse grind
- Over-extraction - Boiler water is too hot which causes thin, dark crema and harsh, very strong flavors. Ensure coffee/steam switch is in coffee position or allow boiler to cool down after using steaming option
- Channeling - Shot is not slowing evenly in a central stream or spurts off to sides. Uneven tamping is cause. Place even pressure on ground coffee when tamping.
- Help from Capresso for the best way of tamping, click here please
- Tiger striping - Visual effects of good extraction. Form from contrasting light and dark colored crema flowing from stream of espresso into cup. Your goal!
Questions on Capresso Espresso & Cappuccino Machine - EC Pro Advanced (118.05)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Description Author Alecia K Name Capresso EC Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Espresso/Cappuccino Machine - Stainless Steel GTIIN / UPC Code 794151402164 Brands Capresso Type Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Home or Commercial Home Material Plastic and Steel Color Black & Stainless Capacity 42 Oz. Size 11.5" Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China Drink type Cappuccino and Espresso Function Manual Programmable or Non Non Programmable Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 1050 Wattage Range 1000 - 1499 Weight (in Lbs) 13