You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chantal Cookware - 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Frying Pan - 10" Diameter
Chantal Cookware gives you lasting functional beauty, improved performance, and healthier cooking with the 21 Steel Induction Collection.
Chantal 21 Steel "Better Steel...for Better Health"
The Chantal Cookware 21 Steel Line Difference - Chantal 21 Steel Induction Line is a very unique combination of metals that increase the characteristic functions a piece of cookware performs. Induction cooking uses electromagnetic fields to conduct the heat needed for cooking. Ferrous metals are absolutely necessary for this type of cookware. Chantal Cookware 21 Steel Line is construction genius. Using the basic chemistry of metals in combination, this Chantal 21 Steel Induction cookware improves upon the basic nature of magnetic attraction in heat making. Chantal uses guaranteed, superior quality Japanese steel that has been enhanced by adding other metals. Copper is melted into the steel of the main body for better heat conductivity. This allows for quicker and more uniform heating. Titanium is included to add strength and durability, so your cookware will beautifully handle the rigors of daily use. Chromium is also added to prevent corrosion from exposure to heat, cold, and water. The Chantal 21 Steel Induction Line is made without nickle which gives a healthier way to cook. Nickle exposure often causes allergic reactions, and this Chantal Cookware will not cause this problem to ever arise. The ceramic coating is free of PFOA and PTFE making it an eco-friendly, and another positive score given for health! No toxic fumes are released during heating.
Pull out that Chantal ceramic frying pan, and let the race begin. Perfectly make any kind of eggs from scrambled, to over-easy, or fluffy and light meat and cheese omelets. Now you are really on a cooking roll! The Chantal 21 Steel Induction Frying Pan will do multiple duties in your kitchen. Saute some fresh vegetables quickly to go along side a roasted chicken perhaps. Delicate fish fillets will turn out crispy on the outside, and flaky on the inside. Your meal can be done in minutes because the combination metal construction really pulls that magnetic heat! The Chantal 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Frying Pan can be your kitchen hero while you hear the applause from a tasty meal well done!
Chantal Cookware - 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Frying Pan 10" Features:
- Unique composition of Japanese steel of guaranteed superior quality includes - copper, titanium, and chromium
- Copper melted into main body steel for quicker and more even heat conductivity
- Titanium added for added strength and durability in everyday use
- Chromium included to prevent corrosion
- NICKLE FREE steel to prevent allergic reactions that occur from exposure for healthier cooking
- Best steel construction for magnetic induction stove tops
- Also perfect for use with all other types of stove tops
- Sloped sides and flat bottom for frying and sauteing
- Ceramic coated non-stick frying pan NOT dishwasher safe
- Hand-wash only
- Ergonomic handles for easy handling
- Chantal frying pan dimensions - 2" height x 9.5" opening diameter x 7.25" exterior base diameter
- Handles remain cool to touch on most stove tops
- Frying pan with drip-less pouring rims
- Ceramic coating free of PFOA & PTFE
- Eco-friendly and healthy choice in non-stick coating
- NO toxic fumes from heating occur
- Ceramic coated frying pan with limited 2 year warranty
- Chantal 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Frying Pan - 10 Inch
"Chantal Performs Beautifully"
Privately founded in 1971 by Heida Thurlow. She was the first woman in the United States to launch and run a cookware company. Chantal was the first company to start using bright colors, tempered glass lids, and stay-cool handles in the kitchen tool market. The innovation that began the company still continues. Chantal also strives to give back contributing to relief organizations and specifically raising funds and drawing awareness to Alzheimer's disease and research.
Questions on Chantal 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Frying Pan - 10" (SLIN63-24C)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Chantal 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Frying Pan - 10" GTIIN / UPC Code 088818098471 Brands Chantal Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Ceramic Non-Stick Color Steel, Gray Size 9.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China Weight (in Lbs) 6