You have no items in your shopping cart.
Folding BBQ Fork by Charcoal Companion
Are you ready for summertime grilling? The Charcoal Companion Folding BBQ Fork folds up like a pocket knife to fit smartly into a backpack, RV drawer, tailgating box or a motorcycle saddlebag. The Explorer series is ready for Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain National Park, the Smokey Mountains, the New Jersey shore or your backyard. The hanging loop gives it a permanent home next to your other kitchen utensils. The folding 17.5" stainless steel fork folds into a 12.25" grill tool. The beautiful rosewood handle is easy to grip with a bulky grilling mitt. Try the Garlic Herb Marinated Prime Rib recipe from Charcoal Companion.
- Explorer series of BBQ tools
- Folding handle pocket knife look
- Stainless Steel Construction | Rosewood handles
- Hanging loop on handle end,
- Dimensions: 17.5" open | 12.25" close
Garlic Herb Marinated Prime Rib
- 1 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic
- Begin by mincing garlic, thyme, and rosemary.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place roast in a large turkey bag and add marinade. Close the bag with a twist tie and turn the roast so that it is fully covered in the marinade.
- Allow roast to refrigerate in marinade at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Allow roast to rest at room temperature at least 2 hours before cooking.
- Once the roast has warmed, place it on the rotisserie skewer and install forks to secure meat.
- Place spit into rotisserie brackets and turn on the motor. Set one burner on each side of the roast on full flame, making sure that there is no flame directly below the roast.
- Roast meat for 12-15 minutes per pound at 325° – 350°F. For a medium-rare prime rib, remove the roast from the grill when the temperature reaches 120°F internally.
- Allow roast to rest 30-60 minutes on a platter covered with aluminum foil.
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Charcoal Companion Folding BBQ Fork|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00050016711018|
|Brands||Charcoal Companion ( Companion Group)|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Rosewood & Stainless Steel|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.6|