You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Daisy Lids - by Charles Viancin
Charles Viancin Daisy Lids cover any round-rimmed baking dish, mixing bowl, sauce pot, or fry pan to expand your cooking options and prepare your dish for refrigerator storage or transportation. These suction food covers create an airtight seal to lock in juices to simmer soups, contain splatters while you fry bacon, prevent freezer burn, and even keep your cappuccino warm between sips. Charles Viancin Daisy Lids are made from silicone that is safe for temperatures up to 450°F on the stove, in the oven, or in your microwave. The BPA Free material is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Charles Viancin silicone lids create an airtight seal that is superior to plastic wrap. These reusable suction lids are easy to clean, fun to use, and surprisingly strong: just drop the lid onto your uncovered ramekin, casserole dish, or tart pan (literally—just drop it on there), and these Charles Viancin universal lids create a seal that is, in many cases, strong enough to support the weight of your baking dish.
Charles Viancin Aqua Daisy Lid Features:
- Silicone food cover and suction lid from Charles Viancin
- Several size options available (choose from selection above)
- Vibrant daisy flower design
- Covers pie pans & baking dishes with an airtight seal for storage and transportation
- Prevents freezer burn and drying when used to store leftovers
- Use as a replacement lid for small saucepans to cook foods faster and seal in juices
- Use as a splatter guard when frying bacon and eggs on the stove
- Keeps debris out of your coffee mug or tea glass
- Safe for temperatures up to 450°F on the stove, in the oven, or in the microwave
- Naturally nonstick and BPA free
- Works with plastic, glass, melamine, and steel dishes
- Dishwasher safe
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Charles Viancin Aqua Daisy Lids (Multiple Sizes Available)|