You have no items in your shopping cart.
Silicone Hibiscus Lids from Charles Viancin: a Nature-inspired Alternative to Plastic Wrap and Aluminum Foil
Charles Viancin Hibiscus Lids cover any round-rimmed baking dish, mixing bowl, sauce pot, or fry pan to expand your cooking options and prepare your dish for refrigerator storage or transportation. These suction food covers create an airtight seal to lock in juices while you simmer soups, contain splatters while you fry bacon, prevent freezer burn in the freezer, and even keep your cappuccino warm between sips. Charles Viancin Hibiscus Lids are made from BPA-free silicone that is safe for temperatures up to 450° F on the stove, in the oven, or in your microwave. Dishwasher safe.
Charles Viancin silicone lids create an airtight seal which is superior to plastic wrap and 100 times easier to apply. These reusable suction lids are easy to clean, fun to use, and surprisingly strong: just drop the lid onto your uncovered ramekin, casserole dish, or tart pan (literally—just drop it on there), and these Charles Viancin universal lids create a seal that is, in many cases, strong enough to support the weight of your baking dish.
Overview of Charles Viancin Hibiscus Lids:
- Silicone food cover and suction lid from Charles Viancin
- Vibrant hibiscus flower design
- Pink color
- Several size options available (choose above)
- Raised handle
- Covers pie pans & baking dishes with an airtight seal for storage and transportation
- Prevents freezer burn and drying when used to store leftovers
- Use as a replacement lid for small saucepans to cook foods faster and seal in juices
- Use as a splatter guard when frying bacon and eggs on the stove
- Keeps debris out of your coffee mug or tea glass
- Safe for temperatures up to 450° F on the stove, in the oven, or in the microwave
- Naturally nonstick
- Transparent "windows" permit viewing into the covered dish
- Dishwasher approved
- Inspired by nature
- BPA free
- Works with plastic, glass, melamine, and steel dishes
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Charles Viancin Silicone Hibiscus Flower Lids: Multiple Sizes Available|