You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chefs Choice Belgian Waffle Maker
Belgian Waffle Maker by Chef's Choice - Special Edition (WafflePro Classic Belgian)
Prepare the world's most delicious waffles in 90 seconds with the revolutionary Chef's Choice WafflePro® #830B-SE Waffle Maker. The Waffle Maker's unique Quad® baking system lets you select the ideal flavor, texture, and color of your waffles. With a simple flip of the texture select switch, you can choose either fast bake for crisper waffles with a soft, oven fresh interior, or deep bake for a more uniform texture. This professional, heavy-duty Chef's Choice Belgian Waffle Maker offers a "Waffle Ready" beeper, "Baking" and "Ready" lights, instant temperature recovery for continuous baking, a non-stick deep channel griddle and an easy-clean overflow channel. A "floating" hinge for the stainless lid ensures uniform thickness and baking. With a built-in cord storage compartment, the waffle maker can be efficiently stored in a space-saving, upright position. This revolutionary waffle maker comes in Classic Belgian format . Recipes are included. One-year warranty.
Note: This Belgian Waffle Maker 830B-SE (Special Edition) is the same as the Chef's Choice Belgian Waffle Maker Model 830B, except for the 830B-SE is the special edition model w/ brushed stainless finish and ridges on the top instead of a polished finish like the 830B. The 830B-SE Belgian Waffle Maker would show marks less easily with it's brushed stainless finish, hence being easier to keep clean. Also available in a heart-shaped waffle maker, the 830SE. See related items for more.
Belgian Waffle Maker Features:
- 1,100 watts
- Cooking time: 90 seconds
- Belgian Waffle Size: 6-1/2 by 6-1/2 in.
- Belgian waffle maker cooks in less than 90 seconds
- Quad Baking System selects fast or deep bake, texture, and color
- Floating hinge maintains thickness; beeps when done
- Overflow channel wipes clean; stores upright
- Measures 8-1/2 by 9-1/2 by 3 inches
- 1-year warranty
Questions on Belgian Waffle Maker by Chef's Choice - Special Edition
- From at 12/6/11 4:34 PM
- From at 11/21/11 6:21 AM
- This Belgian waffle maker is it made in the USA? I saw it on another website stated its made in the states. If not do you sell a round Belgian waffle maker "made in the USA" not CHINA. Supporting local jobs. Good quality, price range $80-$100.
- The 830BSE is engineered in Germany and made in China. We do not offer a Belgian Waffle Maker made in the U.S.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Belgian Waffle Maker by Chef's Choice - Special Edition Type Waffle Irons (Standard) Options Belgian Waffles Material Non Stick Shape Belgian Color Silver Brands Chef's Choice Home or Commercial Home Wattage Range 1000 - 1499 Weight (in Lbs) 5.0000