You have no items in your shopping cart.
Manual Diamond Knife Sharpener - Pronto by Chef's Choice
The Chefs Choice Pronto Knife Sharpener is the fastest 2 Stage manual sharpener on the market today. In seconds, the Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener puts a razor-sharp, stronger, more durable arch-shaped edge on both straight edge and serrated knives. The Pronto Manual Sharpener's Criss-Cross technology uses 100% diamond abrasive wheels that sharpen simultaneously “into” and “out of” the knife edge for a superior burr-free edge with lots of bite. This Chef's Choice Manual Knife Sharpener is compact, easy to use and quiet, the Model 464 manual knife sharpener can be conveniently stored in a drawer. The Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener features a “Soft Touch” handle for an easy, secure grip. Made in the U.S.A.
Chefs Choice Diamond Hone Manual Knife Sharpener Features:
- EXTREMELY FAST! Fastest manual sharpener available.
- Two (2) stages, sharpening and honing /polishing, for razor-sharp arch-shaped edge that is stronger and more durable.
- Uses 100% diamond abrasives in Stages 1 and 2:
- Diamond abrasive wheels will hold shape indefinitely (unlike ceramic wheels which loose shape over time)
- Diamonds will sharpen any alloy
- Diamonds are the most durable abrasive - they last and last
- Diamond abrasives will not load up (no need to use messy water or oil)
- Micron size diamond abrasives in Stage 2 for a super sharp polished edge.
- Criss-Cross sharpening technology:
- For an extremely sharp edge with lots of "bite".
- Diamond abrasive wheels sharpen simultaneously "into" and "out-of" edge for a superior burr-free edge.
- For sharpening straight edge and serrated knives; kitchen and household knives, pocket knives, fish fillet knives.
- Precise bevel angle control for a 20 degree edge.
- "Soft Touch" handle for an easy and secure grip.
- Safe for all quality knives.
|Name||Chefs Choice Diamond Manual Pronto Sharpener for Straight or Serrated|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00087877464012|
|Type||2-Stage Knife Sharpeners|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|