You have no items in your shopping cart.
UL Listed Chefs Choice Pro Meat Slicer International
This rugged commercial quality Chef's Choice meat slicer meets the needs of busy home cooks, sportsmen, caterers and chefs. It operates at peak power of over 1/4 horsepower and features die-cast metal construction and precision thickness control to slice from deli-thin to 1/2 inch. The powerful, high quality, quiet induction motor and tilted design is perfect for your toughest slicing tasks. The large, commercial quality 10 inch (approx. 25 cm.) diameter fully hardened, fine edge stainless steel blade slices meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads and fruits quickly and effortlessly. It features an extra large capacity food carriage that rides smoothly on industrial bearings. Rubber feet secure the slicer to the work surface and a double control on-off switch is built in for added safety.
- 120 Watt Motor
- Approximate Maximum Slicing Thickness 5/8" (15 mm)
- Approximate Maximum Food Length 8 1/2"
- Rugged, commercial quality, die cast metal construction
- Tilted design for fast and efficient slicing
- Heavy duty powerful induction motor for extremely quiet operation
- Larger capacity food carriage, rides smoothly on industrial ball bearings and retracts fully to fit extra large roasts, hams, etc.
- 21 x 15 x 14
- Weight 32 lbs.
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- UL or ETL Listed and Approved
- Click Here For A Printable Comparison Brochure
|Name||Chefs Choice International Pro Food Slicer|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||10087877667007|
|Type||Deli / Food Slicers|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Wattage Range||100 - 249|
|Weight (in Lbs)||40|