You have no items in your shopping cart.
Six-Setting Waffle Iron from Cuisinart: Includes Swappable Plates for Making Pancakes or Belgian Waffles!
This marriage of a Belgian waffle maker and pancake griddle will make you a breakfast time hero among your family, co-workers, or roommates. The Cuisinart WAF-300 makes light, golden Belgian waffles with deep troughs for trapping butter, syrup, and fruit topping in every bite. Then, just by swapping the nonstick plates, you can transform your waffle station into a hot griddle for turning out diner-grade flapjacks and pancakes by the plateful.
The Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker has six (6) browning settings to give you complete control over the doneness of your waffles and pancakes, with nonstick-coated cooking plates for easy cleanup and to reduce the risk of scorching.
Highlights of the Cuisinart WAF-300 include a brushed stainless-steel top dome with LED lights on the base to let you know when the unit is at the proper cooking temperature; an alarm beeps when cooking has finished based on your doneness settings. Waffles and pancakes come out in quantities of 4 per batch.
See the video below for waffle making tips from Hubert Keller and Cuisinart.
Overview of the Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker with 6-setting Browning Control:
- Combination Belgian Waffle Iron/Pancake Griddle from Cuisinart
- Includes swappable plates for cooking Belgian waffles or flapjacks
- Square shape
- 6 doneness settings
- Produces four (4) waffles or pancake per batch
- Heating & Ready LED indicators
- Audible alert signals when waffle is cooked
- Nonstick baking plates are dishwasher safe
- Brushed stainless-steel top
- Instruction manual includes recipes
- Exterior Dimensions: 9.6" x 12.2" x 6.3" tall
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker w/ Pancake Plates - Square|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00086279058836|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||8.2|