You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Cuisinart Toaster with Bagel / Defrost / Reheat Functions (Choose a Size Above)
Each of these space-saving Cuisinart toasters has a classic steel exterior with retro good looks thanks to "witch-hat" doneness dials and low-profile carriage sliders. Features on both the Cuisinart CPT-320 (2 slots) and CPT-340 (4 slots) toasters include a Bagel function, which uses a longer toasting time for thick breads, muffins, and waffles, and a Cancel button to end a cycle before it has finished. Keep Texas toast and garlic bread fresh for longer periods of time by freezing it between uses and gently thawing it via the Defrost button. Cycles are indicated by red LEDs on the front panel.
The 4-slot Cuisinart CPT-340, with independent controls on either side, is like having two CPT-320s in a single housing. All materials used in the Cuisinart Classic Toasters that come into contact with food are BPA free. Wide 1.5-inch slots accommodate most breads, bagels, English muffins, and toaster waffles. Units are backed by a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Cuisinart Classic Steel Toaster (All Sizes) Features:
- Classic-inspired toaster with modern features from Cuisinart
- Compact size
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with gloss black accents
- Retro hardware
- 2-slot and 4-slot models available (choose above)
- Tall carriage raises bread high above toaster's surface for easy access
- Wide slots (1.5") fit bagels, English muffins, and Texas toast
- Bagel cycle allows extra time to cook through thick bagels and bread
- Defrost brings frozen bread to room temperature (can be combined with other cycles)
- Reheat warms food without toasting it
- Cancel ends a cycle before it has completed
- Removable crumb tray
- BPA free
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Classic Cuisinart Toasters: Choose a Size|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|