You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven & Grill
Now you can have a convection oven, microwave and grill all in a single countertop appliance! With this Cuisinart microwave you can convection bake (with or without microwave), grill and microwave foods by switching the functions on the CMW-200 convection microwave.
This convection unit has a 1.2 cubic foot capacity with a stainless steel lining in and out of the unit that is nonporous so it will not absorb odors, food particles, or moisture. This stainless steel lining and finish make the unit easy to clean and look great with a professional appearance. When in use the oven uses a 12 inch glass tray that rotates during cooking for consistent, even cooking. The display is an easy to read LCD screen that clearly shows cooking functions and combinations.
This convection microwave oven comes with 9 preset functions, plus 2 defrost functions, and a grill option. One feature that makes this microwave unique is the multi-stage cooking option that can automatically change from one function to another, like defrosting to grilling a steak.
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Microwave (CMW-200) Features:
- Check the Video Tab below for a demonstration!
- 1000-watt countertop convection microwave oven and grill
- 1.2 cubic-foot interior
- 12-inch rotating glass tray for even heating
- Touchpad control panel
- 9 preset options, plus grill function; multi-stage cooking
- Defrost by weight or time; reversible grill rack
- instructions/recipes included
- BPA free
- 3-year limited warranty
- Auto defrost/time defrost: Yes
- Color: Brushed stainless and black
- Interior material: Stainless steel
- Programmed settings: Yes
- Turntable: Yes
- Turntable diameter: 12 inches
- Convection settings: Yes
- One-touch cooking categories: Yes
- Defrost: Yes
- Popcorn key: Yes
- Side vents
- Item # CMW-200
Dimensions: 21.20" x 19" x 12.20" (L x W x H)
Shipping Weight: 38lbs
Questions on Cuisinart Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven & Grill
- From at 11/20/11 7:18 AM
- From at 8/21/12 4:47 AM
- From at 12/4/11 1:57 AM
- From chet smith at 9/26/14 10:50 AM
- From linda at 10/13/14 4:20 PM
- From Mary at 1/12/15 at 1/12/15 6:27 PM
- From Barbara at 1/21/15 5:53 PM
- From mary at 4/22/15 3:38 PM
- how is this vented and what size cutout do I need to put it in a cabinet?
- Cuisinart's Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven & Grill features side vents. The dimensions, as per the manufacturer, are: Length: 21.20" | Width: 19.00" | Height: 12.20". Cabinet cutouts should exceed these dimensions so the convection oven does not overheat.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Limited Review by Dorothy
I haven't yet used the grilling feature that this combination microwave / convection oven / grill has. When using it as a convection oven, it seems to take longer than it should to cook. For a countertop appliance, it requires a lot of counter space, for proper ventilation. While I haven't had to contact their customer service or use the warranty, I've read reviews for this product on other web sites that say they are difficult to deal with, require you to pay shipping both ways and won't decide if your problem is covered by the warranty until after they've received it. (Posted on 2/23/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Likely
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Cuisinart Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven & Grill GTIIN / UPC Code 10086279022704 Brands Cuisinart Type Microwave Ovens Home or Commercial Home Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 1000 Wattage Range 1000 - 1499 Weight (in Lbs) 49.5994