You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart Sauce Pan 1 Quart With Cover Chef's Classic Non-Stick
Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan 1 Quart Saucepan With Cover Chef's Classic Classic Non Stick Hard Anodized
The 1 quart sauce pan is one of the tools that every chef needs, whether in a booming restaurant or a quiet kitchen. With a small sauce pan like the hard anodized Cuisinart you can easily create those delicate sauces, syrups and gourmet soups. The thick, heavy construction provides very even heat distribution thanks to the aluminum base of the sauce pan and the hard anodized exterior. By eliminating hot spots and spreading the heat evenly throughout the pan you have superior control over each dish. This little pan can be used with metal utensils, is oven safe to 500°, is freezer safe and carries a lifetime warranty, what's not to love!
Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan 1 Quart Saucepan With Cover Chef's Classic Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Features:
- Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan Hard Anodized is harder than stainless steel
- This Cuisinart Sauce Pan is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Cuisinart Cookware - Cuisinart Sauce Pan Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release
- Healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up Hard anodized construction has unsurpassed heat distribution that heats quickly
- Spreads heat evenly, and eliminates hot spots Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top
- Provides a safe a solid grip
- Not for use on induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F.
- Tapered drip free rim
- Includes a tempered glass cover that fits tight to seal in moisture
Questions on Cuisinart Hard Anodized 1 Quart Sauce Pan With Cover
- From at 4/27/13 8:04 AM
- Can I use an electric hand mixer (like to make mashed potatoes) in the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Hard Anodized saucepan?
- Cuisinart does not recommend that you use an electric hand mixer in the sauce pan or any other metal utensil. Doing so will cause scratches to the surface of the pan.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Swan at 2/17/14 2:50 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 4/27/13 8:04 AM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Cuisinart Hard Anodized 1 Quart Sauce Pan With Cover Capacity 1 Quart Type Sauce Pans Options With Lid Material Non Stick Color Black Brands Cuisinart Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 5.0000