You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Quart Stock Pots - Enamel on Steel - Available in Multiple Colors
These Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt. Stock Pots can be part of your kitchen equipment arsenal to face daily cooking challenges. Stock pots are go-to pieces when you have pasta or potatoes to boil, and soup or chili to prepare. The Cuisinart Chef's Classic line of cookware has been designed with durability, functionality, and beauty in mind. The rapid, even heating steel and enamel construction will work on any heat source, including induction. These Cuisinart stock pots can even be placed into the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Stainless steel handles, knob, and rims prevent chipping and cracks for a lifetime of use. The white enameled interiors resist stains and odors. These Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt. Stock Pots can be much used, much needed splashes of colorful form and function for your kitchen.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt. Stock Pots Available in Multiple Colors Features:
- Durable, heavy duty steel construction with enamel coating
- Rapid, even heating Cuisinart stock pots
- Tight-fitting lids to retain moisture and seal in flavors
- Stainless steel knobs and handles
- White enamel interiors resist stains and odors
- Wide handles for secure, comfortable grip
- Stainless steel rims on bases and lids to prevent chips and cracks
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt stock pots oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Colorful enamel exteriors available in multiple colors
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy clean surfaces
- Cuisinart stock pots capacity - 12 quarts
- Perfect for making stew, soup, broth, chili
- Boil seafood, pasta, potatoes
- Prepare large recipes for picnics and parties
- Lifetime limited Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt. Stock Pots warranty
Each Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt. Stock Pots Shipping Weight - 7 lbs.
Each Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt. Stock Pots Approximate Dimensions - 11" D. x 12.5" H.
Questions on Cuisinart Stock Pots 12 Qt. - Chef's Classic (EOS126-28-1A)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Kitchen must have Review by littlechef
My husband and I have been replacing our cookware in our home for the past month or so....who knew it would be such a chore! We have been purchasing ceramic cookware and honestly could not be happier with the products that we have purchased. Part of the kitchen overhaul has been the stock pots. We had looked at a much pricier competitor (you know who we mean). When we compared the features of the cuisinart with that brand for the enamel stock pots, there is NO difference other than the price. The quality of this items is just as good. I just made a big pot of stew last weekend and everything cooked to perfection on a all afternoon simmer. Cleanup with a breeze. This will definitely be a workhorse in our kitchen. (Posted on 2/17/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Cuisinart Chef's Classic 12 Qt. Stock Pots - Enamel on Steel Available in Multiple Colors Brands Cuisinart Type Stewpots Options With Lid Material Porcelain Enamel & Steel Capacity 12 Quart Size 11" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China