You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delonghi Coffee Maker 10 Cup With Double Walled Thermal Carafe
This Delonghi Coffee Maker leaves the competition behind with its Aroma button able to achieve a unique brewing process that enhances the flavor of your coffee. The Double Walled Carafe by Delonghi allows your coffee to stay hot for hours, and last but not least the permanent gold tone filter will keep even the finest grounds of coffee out of your Delonghi Coffee.
Delonghi Coffee Maker - 10 Cup Thermal Features:
Delonghi Coffee Machines AROMA BUTTON
- This Delonghi Coffee Maker uses a unique brewing process that enhances the flavor and aroma of your coffee To achieve this full bodied flavor the coffee maker advances through several continuous
- Delonghi Coffee Machines have a unique vacuum-sealed design that retains heat, to keep coffee hot for hours.
- preserves that great coffee flavor from the moment you brew it.
- This Delonghi Coffee Maker has Full-flavor, cycles. During the cycles, water is released into the filter basket in 30-second intervals.
- This special time-released process saturates grounds a little at a time to extract the best flavor and aroma from your coffee.
- This feature on your Delonghi Coffee Maker should also be used when brewing a small batch of coffee to extract the most powerful flavors.
- Durable and long lasting, the gold-tone filter is specially designed to keep even the finest grounds out of your Delonghi coffee, and through your Delonghi coffee maker.
- Allows you to interrupt the brewing cycle and pour a cup of coffee before the full pot is brewed.
- For warm ready-to-use cups
- Keeps power cord out of harm’s way when the Delonghi coffee maker is not in use.
|Name||Delonghi Coffee Maker - 10 Cup Thermal|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00044387422109|
|Type||Drip Coffee Makers|
|Options||With Thermal Carafe|
|Material||Plastic and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||11|