You have no items in your shopping cart.
Red Icona Pump Espresso Machine - by Delonghi
Enjoy the rich, creamy brews of your favorite coffee blend without the café tab. Delonghi's Red Icona Pump Espresso Machine features simple settings that make it easy to brew and froth like a barista. This machine features a 15 bar pump pressure, which generates authentic flavor by extracting the richest flavors from the coffee grounds. The patented "Cappuccino System" is an innovative design that mixes steam, air, and milk to produce gourmet and hassle-free froths.
Delonghi's stainless steel boiler is crafted with stainless steel for quality performance and years of use. The charming red glaze provides sophistication for a product that you will want to store on your countertops! Delonghi's Icona Pump Espresso Machine is ideal for coffee nights with a group of friends or for a yummy treat to go with dessert!
Delonghi Icona Pump Espresso Machine (Red) Features:
- Convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder makes espresso preparation simple and fast
- Patented "Cappuccino System" frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Self-priming operation eliminates annoying start-up preparation
- Always brew at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler
- Achieve the most authentic flavor with the 15 bar pump pressure
- Take the guesswork out of tamping with the built-in tamper; it extracts the best flavor every time
- Removable water tank (48-ounce) with indicator light and removable drip tray
- Always have a warm cup ready with the cup warming tray
- Easy on/off switch with an indicator light
- Dimensions: 10.2" X 11.4" X 12.4"
- Made in China
- Item # ECO310R
Delonghi's Espresso Affogato Recipe!
- 30 ml/one shot of espresso coffee
- One scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Liqueur (if desired)
- Your De’Longhi espresso machine
- A glass ice cream dish
Few things are as simple yet so fulfilling. “Affogato” is the Italian for “drowned”, as this delicious dessert is simply ice cream drenched in coffee. It’s essential you serve it immediately as the hot shot of coffee starts to melt the ice cream, melding the flavors together. You just don’t want to leave it too long and get an ice cream-coffee puddle!
Make using a premium ice cream with a high natural vanilla content, then add your favorite liqueur for an extra kick. We recommend using a freshly brewed espresso coffee; it’s just not the same with anything else.
Simply scoop the vanilla ice cream into the cup and use an automatic coffee machine to quickly and easily produce espresso. Pour over the ice cream. If desired, add a splash of your favorite liqueur.
TIP: Scoop the ice cream into the glass dish and put the dish back in the freezer until it is ice cold. This way, when the coffee is added, the ice cream won’t melt too quickly. For an interesting and gourmet twist, garnish with lemon or lime peel or sea salt.
Questions on Delonghi Icona Pump Espresso Machine (Red)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Delonghi Icona Pump Espresso Machine (Red) GTIIN / UPC Code 044387303101 Brands DeLonghi Type Automatic Espresso Machines Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Red Size 12.4" Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China Drink type Cappuccino and Espresso Function Automatic Programmable or Non Non Programmable Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 1100 Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000