You have no items in your shopping cart.
Demeyere Cookware Pasta Insert - Atlantis Series 5 Quart (Fits Stock Pot 41395)
Craft delicious spaghetti, steamed grean beans, stews, and more with Demeyere's 5-quart Pasta Insert! This beautiful insert can be used by both professional chefs and home cooks who use their equipment daily and heavily. The craftsmanship is designed to give full-proof, combination boiling and straining using Demeyere's Atlantis compatible-sized stock pot.
The 7-PlyMaterial® used for the Demeyere Cookware Pasta Insert is an alloy of 7 metals, including stainless steel with an aluminum core. This unique construction causes the heat to spread directly and evenly throughout as you cook. The high rim prevents foaming and boil-overs during the cooking process. This pasta cookware insert can also be used to blanch large amounts of vegetables to be frozen or for other meal preparation. TriplInduc®, triple alloy applied to the exterior bottom increases induction efficiency approximately 30%, and keeps it flat over a lifetime of use without warping. Demeyere's trademarked Silvinox® surface treatment has been applied to the pasta insert that will keep the gleaming classic white-steel shiny, without the typical discolorations that occur over the lifetime of use. Silvinox® also makes surfaces super easy to clean with less effort. It is time to make cooking a pleasure yet again with Demeyere!
Demeyere Cookware Pasta Insert - 5 Quart Atlantis Series Features:
- Limited 30 year manufacturer's warranty
- Eliminated the need to carry heavy pots of water
- Also great for lifting bones and vegetables from stews
- 7-PlyMaterial® design of 7 alloys including stainless steel with aluminum core
- Multilayered special alloy stainless steel material construction (4.8mm/0.19")
- Even and thorough heat distribution
- Silvinox® treatment for easy clean, discoloration-resistant surfaces
- TriplInduc® keeps induction bottom flat over a lifetime of use while increasing induction efficiency 33%
- Cast stainless steel, ergonomic handles
- Atlantis pasta cookware insert designed for heavy, regular use by professionals and home cooks
- Perfect engineered design
- Demeyere cookware pasta insert capacity - 5 Quart
- Demeyere Atlantis steamer insert dimensions - 7.9" D. x 7.7" H.
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended
- Compatible with most cook-top heat sources but designed for induction
- Works with the appropriate sized Demeyere Atlantis Stock Pot
- Demeyere Cookware proudly made in Belgium
- Item # 41920
Demeyere Atlantis Pasta Cookware Insert 5 Quart Fits:
Demeyere of Belgium uses applied state-of-the-art technologies to artfully create cookware. Individualized requirements for each type of cooking are adjusted to perfectly suit each method through advanced technical designs and differing construction materials. Demeyere Cookware is proud their products, and their guiding philosophy which are characterized by and associated with product innovation and superior manufacturing. Demeyere strives to make "cooking a true joy" by giving you the best cookware through a collaborative effort of renowned chefs, amateur cooks, engineers, designers, and manufacturing teams. Demeyere was one of the pioneers of induction cookware, and continues to push into new realms of development and design for this type of stove-top. Demeyere is a name you can trust with the technology and materials that can be put to the test of time and use.
Questions on Demeyere Atlantis Pasta Cookware Insert - 5 Qt. (41924)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Demeyere Cookware Pasta Insert - Atlantis Series 5 Qt. (Fits-41395) GTIIN / UPC Code 813248011079 Brands Demeyere Product Line Demeyere Atlantis Collection Type Cookware Inserts Options Pasta Inserts Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Steel Capacity 5 Quart Size 7.9" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 30 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Belgium Weight (in Lbs) 2.2