You have no items in your shopping cart.
Demeyere Cookware Conical Induction Saute Pan with Lid - 2.1 Quart - John Pawson Series
When modern, sleek, pure forms and designs are your fancy. When top of the line engineering, technology, and materials are what you seek. These words capture the essence of Demeyere's John Pawson Conical Saute Pan with Lid 2.1 Quart Induction. Demeyere combined forces with acclaimed British architect John Pawson to create a line of cookware that seamlessly combines functional complexity with sophisticated simplicity. John Pawson has been designing buildings and objects on four continents for over 25 years that interpret the art design of Minimalism with its emphasis on space, light, and proportion. Pawson believes the contemporary home should be defined by expressions that reflect and support daily life routines. "For Pawson the fundamental challenge is always the same: how people, space and objects may be brought into harmony with one another." John Pawson offered simplistic, refined forms that feel good in the hands while providing fresh visual appeals. Demeyere brought their full technological realm for advanced cookware design and construction. Your search can end here with the Demeyere Cookware Conical Induction Saute Pan with Lid by John Pawson.
7-PlyMaterial® used for the Demeyere John Pawson Conical Saute Pan is an alloy of 7 metals, including stainless steel with an aluminum core. This unique construction causes the heat to spread directly and evenly throughout the whole pan bottom surface up the vessel wall to the rim. The optimum design for each piece was chosen for each cooking method it will be used for. TriplInduc®, triple alloy applied to the exterior bottoms increases induction efficiency approximately 30%, and keeps bases flat over a lifetime of use without warping. Demeyere's trademarked Silvinox® surface treatment has been applied to the John Pawson cookware that will keep pieces gleaming classic white-steel shiny, without the typical discolorations that occur over the lifetime of use. Silvinox® also makes surfaces super easy to clean with less effort. Demeyere's technology combines in this induction cookware set which can make your cooking exciting, straight-forward, lovely, and state-of-the-art. John Pawson designed it to harmonize beautifully and simplistically with your life. It is time to make cooking a pleasure yet again with Demeyere!
Demeyere Conical Induction Saute Pan with Lid - 2.1 Quart John Pawson Series Features:
- Designed by British architect John Pawson in collaboration with Demeyere
- Seamless combination of function and simplicity
- Cookware forms to express and support daily life rituals
- Simplistic, refined, beautiful appearance
- 7-PlyMaterial® multilayer material of 7 alloys including stainless steel with aluminum core
- Multilayered special alloy construction extends to each pan edge (3.0mm/0.12")
- Superior pan bases prevents strong overheating, adds safety, totally hygienic
- Conical induction saute pan capacity - 2.1 Quart
- TriplInduc® keeps induction bottoms flat over a lifetime of use while increasing induction efficiency 33%
- Silvinox® treatment for easy clean, discoloration-resistant surfaces
- Strong cast stainless steel handles for stability and safety
- Unique double-sided, welded lids for extra insulation and retention of heat during cooking
- Cool-touch lid handles even after hours of cooking
- Demeyere John Pawson Cookware pieces designed for each specific cooking method
- Conical induction saute pan dimensions - 7.9" D. x 5.5" W. x 3" H.
- Perfectly engineered designs
- Drip-less pouring rims
- Hermetically sealing lids
- Conical shape for quicker cooking and reduction of liquids
- Heavy bases resists scorching and burning
- Limited manufacturer's warranty - 30 year home/10 years professional use
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended
- Compatible cooktops: induction, gas, electric, ceramic, & halogen
- Demeyere John Pawson Conical Saute Pan proudly made in Belgium
- Item #: 57920-71520
Demeyere of Belgium uses applied state-of-the-art technologies to artfully create cookware. Individualized requirements for each type of cooking are adjusted to perfectly suit each method through advanced technical designs and differing construction materials. Demeyere Cookware is proud their products, and their guiding philosophy which are characterized by and associated with product innovation and superior manufacturing. Demeyere strives to make "cooking a true joy" by giving you the best cookware through a collaborative effort of renowned chefs, amateur cooks, engineers, designers, and manufacturing teams. Demeyere was one of the pioneers of induction cookware, and continues to push into new realms of development and design for this type of stove-top. Demeyere is a name you can trust with the technology and materials that can be put to the test of time and use.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Demeyere John Pawson Conical Saute Pan w/ Lid - Induction 2.1 Qt.|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00813248010058|
|Product Line||Demeyere John Pawson Collection|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||30 Year Home/10 Year Professional Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Belgium|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.5|