You have no items in your shopping cart.
Demeyere RESTO Mussels Pot with Domed Lid - Cook & Serve 3.2 Qt. Capacity
Banish the boring meals! Try something new! Use the Demeyere RESTO Mussels Pot to break out of the rut and bring something simply yummy to the table. Prepare shellfish steamed or boiled. Serve this with rich biscuits or crusty bread, fresh salad, maybe corn on the cob or new potatoes. Walk in the realm of Julia Child, prepare Moule Marinaier, the dish of tender mussels in the shells steamed in white wine, herbs, and garlic. Now that is vastly different from the standard chicken, noodles, and vegetables or hamburgers and fries that can quickly characterize weekday suppertime. Demeyere makes this type of cooking so simple and convenient with this durable stainless steel vessel with heat-maximizing base construction that keeps foods cooking quickly and evenly. The deep, domed lid on this seafood pot is reversible. Use it for serving or to hold empty shells during the meal. This kind of cooking is simplistic, and methods are not difficult to master. The seafood pot also versatile. Use it for baking casseroles, boiling small amounts of pastas, making soups or sauces. This Demeyere RESTO Mussels Pot can bring new, different, fun, and delightfully tasty meals to your table!
Demeyere RESTO Mussels Pot - 3.2 Quart with Domed Lid Features:
- 18/10 stainless steel seafood pot with lid
- Encapsulated base of stainless steel with aluminum interior
- 3-Ply capsule base construction thickness - 4 mm/0.17"
- Strong, durable welded 18/10 side handles
- Superior materials for even heat distribution and retention
- Excellent magnetism for use on induction stoves but Works on any type heat source
- Mussels pot dimensions - 7.9" L. x 6.5" W. x 4.4 H.
- Matte finished interior surfaces
- High gloss exterior finish
- Seafood pot capacity - 3.2 quarts
- Steams or boils mussels, shrimp, clams, crabs, other seafood perfectly
- Reversible, domed lid work as service or gathering empty shells during meal
- Thick base ensures use for other cooking like making soup, boiling small amounts pasta, making casseroles, and more
- Easy to clean, hygienic design
- Mussels pot safe for use in ovens
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty on seafood pot - excludes professional use
Demeyere uses applied state-of-the-art technologies to artfully create cookware. Individualized requirements for each type of cooking are adjusted to perfectly suit each method through advanced technical designs and differing construction materials. Demeyere Cookware is proud their products, and their guiding philosophy which are characterized by and associated with product innovation and superior manufacturing. Demeyere strives to make "cooking a true joy" by giving you the best cookware through a collaborative effort of renowned chefs, amateur cooks, engineers, designers, and manufacturing teams. Demeyere was one of the pioneers of induction cookware, and continues to push into new realms of development and design for this type of stove-top. Demeyere is a name you can trust with the technology and materials that can be put to the test of time and use.
Questions on Demeyere Cookware Seafood Pot - RESTO (10821)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia K Name Demeyere RESTO Mussels Pot with Domed Lid - 3.2 Qt. GTIIN / UPC Code 813248010577 Brands Demeyere Product Line Demeyere Resto Collection Type Stock Pots Options With Lid Material Stainless Steel Color Steel Capacity 3.2 Quarts Size 6.5" Quantity Included 1 Country of Manufacture Indonesia Weight (in Lbs) 3.3