You have no items in your shopping cart.
Demeyere Cookware Steamer Basket Insert - Atlantis Series 5.5 Quart (Fits-41324 & 41394)
Enjoy the benefits of a superior steamer insert designed for beauty, luxury, pleasure, and functionality. The Demeyere Atlantis Steamer Insert can be used by both professional chefs and home cooks that use their equipment daily and heavily. The cookware steamer basket insert is designed to give full-proof steaming using Demeyere's Atlantis compatible-sized stock pots, Casseroles, or saucepans.
7-PlyMaterial® used for the Demeyere Cookware Steamer Basket Insert is an alloy of 7 metals, including stainless steel with an aluminum core. This unique construction causes the heat to spread directly and evenly throughout as you cook. The silicone rubber steaming ring preserves energy and uses all the produced steam to cook. TriplInduc®, triple alloy applied to the exterior bottom increases induction efficiency approximately 30%, and keeps it flat over a lifetime of use without warping. Demeyere's trademarked Silvinox® surface treatment has been applied to the induction stock pot that will keep the gleaming classic white-steel shiny, without the typical discolorations that occur over the lifetime of use. Silvinox® also makes surfaces super easy to clean with less effort. It is time to make cooking a pleasure yet again with Demeyere!
Demeyere Cookware Steamer Basket Insert - 5.5 Quart Atlantis Series Features:
- 7-PlyMaterial® design of 7 alloys including stainless steel with aluminum core
- Multilayered special alloy stainless steel material construction (4.8mm/0.19")
- Even and thorough heat distribution
- Silvinox® treatment for easy clean, discoloration-resistant surfaces
- TriplInduc® keeps induction bottom flat over a lifetime of use while increasing induction efficiency 33%
- Cast stainless steel, ergonomic handles
- Silicone rubber steaming ring preserves energy and uses all produced steam
- Silicone gasket keeps steam inside pot for cooking
- Atlantis stock pot designed for heavy, regular use by professionals and home cooks
- Perfect engineered design
- Demeyere Atlantis steamer insert capacity - 5.5 Quart
- Limited 30 year manufacturer's warranty
- Demeyere Atlantis steamer insert dimensions - 9.4" D. x 4.6" H.
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended
- Compatible with most cook-top heat sources but designed for induction
- Works with appropriate sized Demeyere Atlantis Cookware pieces
- Demeyere Cookware proudly made in Belgium
Demeyere Cookware Steamer Basket Insert 5.5 Quart Fits:
Demeyere Steaming Tips - For proper steaming, leave at least 5 cm space between top of liquid level and the bottom of the steamer insert. All foods in general can be steamed effectively, with the exception of pasta and rice. At the beginning of steam cooking, temperatures should be very high to prevent food discoloration and thorough cooking into centers.
Demeyere of Belgium uses applied state-of-the-art technologies to artfully create cookware. Individualized requirements for each type of cooking are adjusted to perfectly suit each method through advanced technical designs and differing construction materials. Demeyere Cookware is proud their products, and their guiding philosophy which are characterized by and associated with product innovation and superior manufacturing. Demeyere strives to make "cooking a true joy" by giving you the best cookware through a collaborative effort of renowned chefs, amateur cooks, engineers, designers, and manufacturing teams. Demeyere was one of the pioneers of induction cookware, and continues to push into new realms of development and design for this type of stove-top. Demeyere is a name you can trust with the technology and materials that can be put to the test of time and use.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Demeyere Atlantis Steamer Insert w/ Silicone Gasket - 5.5 Qt. (Fits: 41324 & 41394)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00813248011420|
|Product Line||Demeyere Atlantis Collection|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||30 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Belgium|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.5|