You have no items in your shopping cart.
Burgundy 14 " Pizza Stone by Emile Henry
Make pizza night even more fun with personal pizzas made with Emile Henry’s Burgundy 14” Pizza Stone. The Emile Henry Pizza Stone is made with all natural materials that are designed to bring out the natural flavors of your food.
This beautiful pizza stone can withstand high oven temperatures and be used directly on the grill so you can easily cook what you want, how you want it. The micro-crazed glaze allows you to easily achieve a crispy, delicious crust, and its sturdy build means you can cut and slice your pizza directly on the stone, without worrying about damaging it.
This unique pizza Stone can be easily cleaned with soap and water or washed in the dishwasher, for your convenience. Cook your food your way with Emile Henry's Shish Kabob Grill Stone and Skewers in Burgundy.
Emile Henry Pizza Stone Features:
- Pizza stone made with Flame Technology
- Handles for easy carrying
- Ridges prevent sticking and increase airflow for crispy crust
- Size: 14.6”
- Durable surface lets you cut the pizza directly on the stone
- Compatible with all types of ovens: traditional, convection, and microwave
- For use on all types of grills
- Grilling stone keeps food hot longer
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe
- Even heat distribution
- Brings out the natural flavors of the food
- Light, easy to handle - 30% Lighter than Cast Iron
- Can be heated to very high temperatures for searing
- Manufactured in France from Burgundy clay and other natural products
Questions on Emile Henry 14” Pizza Stone - Burgundy (347614)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Lindsey P Name Emile Henry 14” Pizza Stone - Burgundy GTIIN / UPC Code 3289313476147 Brands Emile Henry Type Pizza Stones Home or Commercial Home Material Ceramic Color Red Size 14" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 5.8202