You have no items in your shopping cart.
2.1 Quart Tagine - Terracotta by Emile Henry
Add cultural cuisine to the menu with Mediterranean meals cooked and served in a traditional ceramic tagine. Great for cooking Mediterranean vegetable tagines, stews, or other recipes that require simmering, this ceramic tagine is designed to bring out the flavor in your food.
Compatible with gas, electric and halogen stove tops, this ceramic tagine is ideal for 4-6 servings and its unique shape allows steam to circulate during the cooking process, keeping your food moist and tender. Try your hand at a new cooking style and mix up the menu with Emile Henry’s Ceramic Tagine.
- Ceramic Tagine
- Great for cooking tagines, stews, or other simmered meals
- All-natural Flame ceramic is designed to bring out flavors in food
- Lid’s unique shape allows steam to circulate keeping food moist
- Ideal for 4-6 servings
- Compatible with gas, electric & halogen stove tops
- Oven, dishwasher, and microwave safe
- Made in France
- Capacity: 2.1 Quart
- Size 10.6”
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Emile Henry 2.1 Quart Tagine - Terracotta (325626)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3289313256268|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5.8202|