You have no items in your shopping cart.
550201 Twilight Blue Salt Pig by Emile Henry
The Emile Henry handcrafted salt pig allows you to keep salt at your fingertips and season as you cook. These salt pigs are unglazed inside to keep moisture out of your salt. The Emile Henry salt pig is a great way to keep your favorite salts on hand and to add a little charm to your kitchen. These salt pigs have a brilliant design that allows for even the widest of hands, and a slightly arched hood keeps food debris out. This elegant salt pig has a simple classic shape that is brought to life by its vibrant colors and deep hues of the glaze. Emile Henry salt pigs are made with natural clay that is unsurpassed in retaining and conducting heat.
Emile Henry Salt Pig Features:
- Ceradon Ceramic Technology for strength and durability
- High fired clay
- Natural clay unsurpassed for conduction and retaining heat
- Glazed to resist scratches
- Thermal properties keeps hot or cold
- Salt pigs are dishwasher safe or cleaned by hand
- Shock resistant and highly resistant to chipping
- Twilight blue
- Capacity: 11.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 3.9" x 5.3"
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
- Made in France
- Item #: 550201
|Description Author||Everything Kitchens|
|Name||Emile Henry Twilight Blue Salt Pig|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||03289315502011|
|Product Line||Natural Chic Color Collection|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.9259|