You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oval Ceramic Baking Dish - Leaves Yellow by Emile Henry
Dig into a 3-cheese lasagna cooked and served in a ceramic baking dish by Emile Henry. Made with all-natural, chip-resistant clay, this beautiful ceramic baking dish is freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. It’s oval shape is great for homemade gratins or desserts. Made in France of all-natural clay, this beautiful oval ceramic baking dish by Emile Henry is sure to be a beautiful addition to your cookware collection.
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Ceramic Baking Dish
- Ideal for four-serving casseroles
- Leaves Yellow Color
- Oval shape fits small microwaves
- High-resistance clay
- Freezer, Microwave, Oven & Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- 10 year manufacturer’s gauarantee
- Size: 12”
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Emile Henry Oval Ceramic Baking Dish - Leaves Yellow (859022)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3289318590220|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.814|