You have no items in your shopping cart.
Replacement BH² Water Filter Cartridge by Everpure
Keep customers coming back to your place of business when you offer them a deliciously brewed cup of joe when you invest in this Everpure Replacement BH² Water Filter Cartridge. This water filter cartridge delivers premium quality water for OCS (Office Coffee Service) applications - with a focus on low-flow, low-volume brewers.
When you maintain the upkeep of your water filtration, reduces chlorine taste, odor, and other offensive contaminants through Everpure’s unique filter blend using activated carbon. The use of this particular water filter cartridge also saves energy by reducing scale buildup by preventing it to form in the brewing equipment. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean because internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
The exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste and odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means. These water filter cartridges are NSF-Certified to reduce cysts such as Crytospondium and Giardia. The compact size is easy to carry and install and will do all the work for you. Ensure your coffee machine continues to run, providing clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently pure tasting coffee every time with this Everpure Replacement BH² Water Filter Cartridge.
- Delivers Premium Quality Water for Coffee Applications – Low-Flow, Medium-Volume Brewers
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Proportioned scale inhibitor feed dramatically prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Everpure’s unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Saves energy by reducing scale buildup
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Dimensions: 14.5” x 3.25”
- Capacity: 3.000 Gallons
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature Limits: 35°F – 100°F
- Independently NSF Certified
- 5-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Must be installed and maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including installation and replacement of filter cartridges
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush OCS² cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow
- Change cartridges on a regular six (6) month preventative maintenance program
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
Click Here to Browse More Products by Everpure
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Everpure Replacement BH(2) Water Filter Cartridge|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00054568560131|
|Options||With Limescale Inhibitor|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.4|