You have no items in your shopping cart.
Replacement i2000² Water Filter Cartridge by Everpure
Keep customers coming back to your place of business when you offer them a refreshing glass of iced water when you invest in this Everpure Replacement i2000² Water Filter Cartridge. This water filter cartridge delivers premium quality water for ice applications when higher capacity filtration is needed.
When you maintain the upkeep of your water filtration, you reduce water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals, reduce chlorine taste, odor, and other offensive contaminants, and reduce maintenance and service costs. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean because internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination. Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity to ultimately help your profit margins in the years to come.
The exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste and odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means. These water filter cartridges are NSF-Certified to reduce cysts such as Crytospondium and Giardia. The compact size is easy to carry and install and will do all the work for you. Ensure your ice machine continues to run, producing pure glasses of water every time with this Everpure Replacement i2000² Water Filter Cartridge.
- Delivers premium quality water for ice applications
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate & pump
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- Dimensions: 10.75” x 3.25”
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35°F – 100°F
- No electrical connection required
- Independently NSF Certified
- 5-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow
- Change cartridges on a regular six (6) month preventative maintenance program
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
Click Here to Browse More Products by Everpure
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Everpure Replacement i2000² Water Filter Cartridge|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||054568561282|
|Options||With Limescale Inhibitor|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.00|