You have no items in your shopping cart.
Replacement MC² Water Filter Cartridge by Everpure
Keep customers coming back to your place of business when you offer them a deliciously fresh soda, water, or iced tea when you invest in this Everpure Replacement MC² Water Filter Cartridge. This water filter cartridge delivers premium quality water for fountain and combination applications.
When you maintain the upkeep of your water filtration, it protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear, reduces chlorine taste, odor, and other offensive contaminants, and it improves the taste of fountain beverages while retaining the drink’s carbonation. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean because internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
The exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste and odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2 micron in size by mechanical means. These water filter cartridges are NSF-Certified to reduce cysts such as Crytospondium and Giardia. The compact size is easy to carry and install and will do all the work for you. Ensure your fountain drink machine continues to run, producing pure tasting servings of soda, water, or iced tea every time with this Everpure Replacement MC² Water Filter Cartridge.
- Delivers premium quality water for fountain & combination applications
- Proprietary Everpure Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2 micron in size by mechanical means
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Dimensions: 20.75” x 3.25”
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Capacity: 9,000 Gallons
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35°F – 100°F
- Independently NSF Certified
- 5-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush cartridge by running water through filter for five (5) minutes at full flow
- Change cartridges on a regular six (6) month preventative maintenance program
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar)
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change
Click Here to Browse More Products by Everpure
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Everpure Replacement MC Water Filter Cartridge|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00054568561312|
|Options||With Limescale Inhibitor|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.8|