You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Everyday to Entertaining" - by Meredith Deeds & Carla Snyder
Become the family's master chef with the "Everyday to Entertaining" Cookbook! This cookbook features recipes that range from simple, tasty meals to challenging and gourmet dishes. The authors carefully selected recipes that require many of the same staple ingredients (regardless of difficulty), so no food goes to waste. "Everyday to Entertaining" is an excellent companion for weekly dinners and special occasions!
"Everyday to Entertaining: 200 Sensational Recipes that Transform from Casual to Elegant" Features:
- Full color
- Easy to follow
- Menu planning ideas
- Tips and techniques
- 384 pages (paperback)
- Check below for a 1-page excerpt!
- Uses similar ingredients for minimum waste
- Authors: Meredith Deeds & Carla Snyder
- Trim size: 7" X 10"
- Item # : ISBN07788027
- Sumptuous white wine braised chicken can be prepared in a few steps and with minimal pantry ingredients--perfect for a quick weekday dinner.
- Tantalizing coq au vin can be prepared with many of the same ingredients, but requires more preparation time and additional ingredients--great for elegant dinner parties or special events.
- A simple mustard garlic roasted pork loin, which later becomes a balsamic glazed pork loin with apricots and figs by adding a few additional steps and ingredients.
Questions on "Everyday to Entertaining" - ISBN077880271X
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra W Name Everyday to Entertaining: 200 Sensational Recipes that Transform from Casual to Elegant GTIIN / UPC Code 9780778802716 Brands Firefly Books Type Cookbooks and Recipe Books Material Paper Size 10" Quantity Included 1 Weight (in Lbs) 1.76