You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aluminum Cake Heating Core - by Fat Daddio's
For large cake recipes, avoid overcooked edges or undercooked centers with Fat Daddio's Cake Heating Core! This heating cone is used by professionals for cakes that exceed 9 inches and diameter or 3 inches in depth to allows the batter to cook thoroughly without drying out. The anodized aluminum provides optimum food safety and will never flake or rust. Fat Daddio's Cake Heating Rod is perfect for preparing desserts large enough for parties, weddings, or special events.
Fat Daddio's Cake Heating Core Features:
- Anodize aluminum won't taint food
- Evenly heats cakes larger than 9" long or 3" deep
- Crafted with anodized aluminum that will never rust, flake, peel, or chip
- Freezer safe. Oven safe up to 550° F
- Not for microwave use. Handwashing recommended
- Dimensions: 4.25 inches
- Item # : PHC-4
How to Use a Heating Core - From Fat Daddio's
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Fat Daddio's Cake Heating Core|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.2|