You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fat Daddio's Snack Cake Pan - Canoe Shape Novelty Mini Cakes - Pro Series
Make one of America's favorite classic sweet treats with this Fat Daddio's Snack Cake Pan in Novelty Canoe Shapes. The easy release, and quick cleaning "safe-seal" anodized aluminum construction heats fast, and cools quick. You will not risk over-baking your individual cakes, buns, rolls, or other desserts like eclairs. Crusts will be lighter browned, perfectly cooked, more tender, and less likely to crack. After baking in the Fat Daddios mini cake pan, cool thoroughly, and then pipe your favorite filling directly into the cakes. Ice with frosting, glaze with chocolate, powder with sugar, or leave the outside plain as you like these treats best. You can create so many variety of treats to delight your tastes! The Fat Daddio's Snack Cake Pan Novelty Canoe Shape will be a fun addition to your baking equipment selection. Do something delicious, and wonderful with Fat Daddios in your kitchen today!
Fat Daddio's Snack Cake Pan - Pro Series - Canoe Shape Novelty Features:
- Snack cake pan makes 6 servings
- Anodized aluminum construction
- "Safe-seal" anodizing for thicker, smoother, safe, more versatile baking surfaces
- Will not react with citrus, tomatoes, or other acidic foods
- Contains no chemicals, dyes, CFC's, PTFE's, or PFOA's
- Fat Daddio's mini cake pan heats fast, cools quick
- No worries about over-baking
- Snack cake pan with easy release and easy clean features
- Withstands temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- From the Pro Series lines of Fat Daddios bakeware
- Mini cake pan with rolled rim to prevent warping and assist in moving
- Anodized aluminum bakeware longevity will never rust, chip, peel, pit, flake
- Canoe shaped snack cake pan
- Pipe in favorite fillings like jelly, whipped cream, and pudding after cooling completely
- Also use for buns, rolls, eclairs, gelatin snacks, other individual desserts
- Glaze with chocolate, dust with sugar, frost with icing, or leave plain after filling
- Mini cake pan for creating classic American sweet treats
- Hand-washing of Fat Daddio's snack cake pan recommended
Fat Daddios Manufacturer Note - Olive oil or olive oil aerosol sprays not recommended for use as these can leave sticky residues and discolorations.
Fat Daddio's creates performance and perfection in baking with the use of anodized aluminum for the construction of their bakeware equipment. Aluminum is better than steel because it does not continue to bake after the pan has been removed from the oven. It heats faster and cools quicker so recipes turn out properly without over-baking. Aluminum is the best material for baking cake, desserts, and pastries because it reflects heat rather than absorbing it. Crusts are more tender, lightly browned, and are less likely to crack. Fat Daddio's takes aluminum up a higher step by anodizing it. This is a process, not a coating, that contains no chemicals, dyes, CFC's, PTFE's, or PFOA's. Anodizing "safe-seals" the naturally-occurring pores in aluminum to create a smoother, thicker, safer, more versatile baking surface. Anodized aluminum does not react with acidic foods like tomatoes and citrus. So no worries over unwanted flavors occurring during the baking process with such foods. Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Bakeware will never chip, flake, peel, pit, or rust. Choose Fat Daddio's for performance with less baking worries and bakeware longevity.
Questions on Fat Daddios Mini Cake Pan - Canoe Novelties (MFN-TW)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Fat Daddio's Snack Cake Pan - Makes 6 Novelty Canoe Shapes - Pro Series GTIIN / UPC Code 811657048341 Brands Fat Daddio's Type Mini Cake/Cakelette Pans Home or Commercial Home Material Aluminum Color Silver Quantity Included 1 Country of Manufacture China Weight (in Lbs) 0.68