You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fat Daddios Crispy Pizza Pan - Perforated 12 Inch
Satisfy those pizza cravings with a better baked pizza using the Fat Daddio's Crispy Pizza Pan! This perforated pizza pan is made of anodized aluminum that will not react with acidic foods like tomato sauces. Your flavors will turn out exactly as you wish them to be. The professional-quality 12 inch pizza pan is like those used in pizza parlors around the globe for crisp, perfectly-browned results, without over-baking. The rolled rim prevents warping, and helps you remove your pizza from the oven easily. This Fat Daddios perforated pizza pan will improve the final quality of any fresh-homemade, frozen, refrigerated, or take-n-bake restaurant pizza. During the week or the weekend, the Fat Daddio's Crispy Pizza Pan will help you bake bubbling hot, delicious pizza with a crunchy exterior and tender interior crust. Each and every night is perfect for a pleasing pizza with Fat Daddios!
Fat Daddio's Crispy Pizza Pan - Perforated 12 Inch Features:
- Perforated pizza pan like those used in professional pizza parlors
- Anodized aluminum construction
- "Safe-seal" anodizing for thicker, smoother, safe, more versatile baking surface
- Will not react with citrus, tomatoes, or other acidic foods
- Contains no chemicals, dyes, CFC's, PTFE's, or PFOA's
- Fat Daddio's Crispy pizza pan heats fast, cools quick
- No worries about over-baking
- Rolled rim to prevent warping and assist in moving
- Withstands temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Anodized aluminum bakeware longevity will never rust, chip, peel, pit, flake
- Fat Daddio's Crispy Pizza Pan diameter - 12 inches
- Make quality pizza at home
- Use fresh-made, frozen, refrigerated, pre-made pizzas with ease
- Ensures crispy crust results by using perforated pizza pan
- Perforated pizza pan for beautiful, crispy pizza crusts
- Hand-washing of Fat Daddio's Crispy Pizza Pan recommended
Fat Daddios Manufacturer Note - Olive oil or olive oil aerosol sprays not recommended for use as these can leave sticky residues and discolorations.
Fat Daddio's creates performance and perfection in baking with the use of anodized aluminum for the construction of their bakeware equipment. Aluminum is better than steel because it does not continue to bake after the pan has been removed from the oven. It heats faster, and cools, quicker so recipes turn out properly without over-baking. Aluminum is the best material for baking cake, desserts, and pastries because it reflects heat rather than absorbing it. Crusts are more tender, lightly browned, and are less likely to crack. Fat Daddio's takes aluminum up a higher step by anodizing it. This is a process, not a coating, that contains no chemicals, dyes, CFC's, PTFE's, or PFOA's. Anodizing "safe-seals" the naturally-occurring pores in aluminum to create a smoother, thicker, safer, more versatile baking surface. Anodized aluminum does not react with acidic foods like tomatoes and citrus. So no worries over unwanted flavors occurring during the baking process with such foods. Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Bakeware will never chip, flake, peel, pit, or rust. Choose Fat Daddio's for performance with less baking worries and bakeware longevity.
Questions on Fat Daddio's Crispy Pizza Pan - 12 Inch Perforated
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Fat Daddio's Crispy Pizza Pan - 12 Inch Perforated GTIIN / UPC Code 811657048259 Brands Fat Daddio's Type Pizza Pans Home or Commercial Home Material Aluminum Color Silver Size 12" Quantity Included 1 Country of Manufacture China Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 1.1700