You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiestaware Appetizer Plate in Cobalt Blue - 6.75" Diameter
The Fiesta® line was introduced in 1936 by the Homer Laughlin China Company. Fiesta® remains the most collected, best selling line Homer Laughlin has ever created and produced. The vintage Art Deco design of concentric rings combined with the vibrant, rainbow color selections makes Fiesta® perfect for mixing and matching in your favored fashion style.
Durable, classic quality symbolizes Homer Laughlin China Fiesta® lines. This 6.75" appetizer plate is perfectly sized for filling with appetizers, snacks, and treats. Use the appetizer plate when you host parties, have coffee and dessert with friends, or when your children arrive home hungry after school. Combine it with other dinnerware and use it as a bread and butter plate, or for individual servings of french bread with dipping olive oils. The Fiesta® Cobalt Blue color will not disappoint, but provides a vibrant splash of deep water blue or perhaps an expensive sapphire-hued jewel to your table. Add the Fiesta® Cobalt Blue Appetizer Plate to your collection today!
Fiesta® Appetizer Plate - Cobalt Blue Features:
- Vintage classic Art Deco Fiesta® design of sculpted concentric rings
- Mix and match colors and pieces
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Appetizer plate of fully vitrified china
- Lead & cadmium-free glazed bread and butter plate
- Serve hot or cold appetizers, bread and butter, small side dishes, desserts, and more
- Oven/microwave safe up to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe appetizer plate
- Resists cracking, chipping, and fading
- Made in the USA
- Cobalt blue bread and butter plate plate
Fiesta® Appetizer Plate Diameter - 6.75"
Fiesta® Appetizer Plate Shipping Weight: 1.5 lb
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Fiesta® 6.5" Appetizer Plate - Cobalt|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00042648404963|
|Type||Appetizer, Salad, & Dessert Plates|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.5|