You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiesta Dinner Plate - Sage
Fiesta® (also known as Fiestaware) dinnerware is classic, vintage Art Deco design of form and function. Introduced in 1936 by Homer Laughlin China Company, Fiesta® has grown to become the most collected brand line of dinnerware that Homer Laughlin has ever produced. The rainbow color choices makes Fiesta® an ideal for mixing and matching as your design tastes dictate. The fully vitrified china is strong and durable. It is microwave and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
This 10 1/2 inch Fiesta® dinner plate is the idea dining sized plate. The Fiesta® dinner plate can be chilled thoroughly in the refrigerator to accept your entirely cold food menu during the heat of summer. Or warm the dinner plate in the oven to plate your sizzling meals to ward off the cold of winter. This Fiesta® dinner plate has sage glazing that chipping, fading, and cracking through years of use.
Fiesta® Dinner Plate Features
- Lead & cadmium-free glazing
- Oven/microwave safe up to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Fully vitrified china
- Sage glazed dinner plate
- Mix and match colors and pieces
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher safe dinner plate
- Vintage classic Art Deco Fiesta® design of sculpted concentric rings
- Fiesta®ware dinner plate perfect can be heated or chilled in oven or refrigerator
- Resists cracking, chipping, and fading
- 10 1/2 inch dinner plate
Fiesta® Dinner Plate Dimensions: 10.5" x 10.5" x 1"
Fiesta® Dinner Plate Shipping Weight: 3lbs
|Description Author||Adam C|
|Name||Fiesta 10.5" Round Dinner Plate - Sage|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00042648412708|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|