You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiesta Dinner Plate - Slate
Fiesta dinnerware is classic, vintage Art Deco design of form and function. Introduced in 1936 by Homer Laughlin China Company, Fiestaware has grown to become the most collected brand line of dinnerware that Homer Laughlin has ever produced. The rainbow color choices makes Fiestaware an ideal for mixing and matching as your design tastes dictate. The fully vitrified china is strong and durable. It is microwave and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
This 10 1/2 inch Fiestaware dinner plate is the idea dining sized plate. The Fiestaware dinner plate can be chilled thoroughly in the refrigerator to accept your entirely cold food menu during the heat of summer. Or warm the dinner plate in the oven to plate your sizzling meals to ward off the cold of winter. This Fiestaware dinner plate has slate grey glazing that resists chipping, fading, and cracking through years of use.
Fiestaware Dinner Plate Features
- Lead & cadmium-free glazing
- Oven/microwave safe up to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Fully vitrified china
- Slate grey glazed dinner plate
- Mix and match colors and pieces
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher safe dinner plate
- Vintage classic Art Deco Fiestaware design of sculpted concentric rings
- Fiestaware dinner plate perfect can be heated or chilled in oven or refrigerator
- Resists cracking, chipping, and fading
- 10 1/2 inch dinner plate
Fiestaware Dinner Plate Dimensions: 10.5" x 10.5" x 1"
Fiestaware Dinner Plate Shipping Weight: 3lbs
|Description Author||Adam C|
|Name||Fiestaware 10.5" Round Dinner Plate - Slate|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|