You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiestaware Lunch Plate - Sage
Fiestaware dinnerware is classic, vintage Art Deco design of form and function. Introduced in 1936 by Homer Laughlin China Company, Fiestaware has grown to become the most collected brand line of dinnerware that Homer Laughlin has ever produced. The rainbow color choices makes Fiestawear an ideal for mixing and matching as your design tastes dictate. The fully vitrified china is strong and durable. It is microwave and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
This 9 inch sage plate is a perfect size. The Fiestaware luncheon plate is great for the sandwich and chips that are so often a lunchtime standard, or the lunch plate can help you manage your food portions. The Fiestaware luncheon plate has sage glazing that chipping, fading, and cracking through years of use.
Fiestaware Luncheon Plate Features
- Lead & cadmium-free glazing
- Oven/microwave safe up to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Fully vitrified china
- Sage glazed luncheon plate
- Mix and match colors and pieces
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher safe luncheon plate
- Fiestaware luncheon plate perfect for portion control
- Resists cracking, chipping, and fading
- 9 inch lunch plate
- Vintage classic Art Deco Fiestaware design of sculpted concentric rings
Fiestaware Luncheon Plate Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 1"
Fiestaware Luncheon Plate Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
|Description Author||Adam C|
|Name||Fiestaware 9" Luncheon Plate - Sage|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|