You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiestaware Lunch Plate - Slate
Fiesta® (also known as Fiestaware) dinnerware is classic, vintage Art Deco design of form and function. Introduced in 1936 by Homer Laughlin China Company, Fiesta® has grown to become the most collected brand line of dinnerware that Homer Laughlin has ever produced. The rainbow color choices makes Fiesta® an ideal for mixing and matching as your design tastes dictate. The fully vitrified china is strong and durable. It is microwave and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
This 9 inch slate grey plate is a perfect size. The Fiesta® luncheon plate is great for the sandwich and chips that are so often a lunchtime standard, or the lunch plate can help you manage your food portions. The Fiesta® luncheon plate has slate grey glazing that chipping, fading, and cracking through years of use.
Fiesta® Luncheon Plate Features
- Lead & cadmium-free glazing
- Oven/microwave safe up to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Fully vitrified china
- Slate grey glazed luncheon plate
- Mix and match colors and pieces
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher safe luncheon plate
- Fiesta® luncheon plate perfect for portion control
- Resists cracking, chipping, and fading
- 9 inch lunch plate
- Vintage classic Art Deco Fiesta® design of sculpted concentric rings
Fiesta® Luncheon Plate Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 1"
Fiesta® Luncheon Plate Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
|Description Author||Adam C|
|Name||Fiesta Dinnerware 9" Luncheon Plate - Slate|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||42648412371|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|