You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.75” Brass Wire Skimmer by Fox Run
Whether you are getting the family together for fish and chips or zoning in on an intense game with chicken wings and fried onion rings, attain perfectly fried foods using the Fox Run 5.75” Brass Wire Skimmer! The wire skimmer is also known as a spider skimmer due to its weblike structure of wire that creates the wire mesh perfect for dipping food into batter and oil. The long bamboo handle keeps hands away from high heat and splatters.
Create other tasty family favorites such as crispy chicken tenders, fried apple fritters, or even egg rolls or crab rangoons using the double fry technique popular for achieving the perfect crispiness. With this Fox Run 5.75” Brass Wire Skimmer, your frying possibilities are endless!
- 5.75” brass wire skimmer
- Also known as a mesh skimmer or spider skimmer
- Traditionally for Chinese cuisine and double frying techniques
- Long handle keeps hands away from high heat and splatters
- Round shape is perfectly suited for use with a wok or saucepan for rice, eggs rolls, and crab rangoons
- Skimmers have larger capacities than slotted spoons and more open area for faster, safer drainage
- Great for frying french fries, chicken, fritters, etc
- Skim spices and herbs like bay leaves floating on top of soups and stews
- Made in China
- Item #: 2721-FRB
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Fox Run 5.75"" Brass Wire Skimmer|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00030734027219|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Wood & Metal|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.2|