You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frieling Heart Shaped Springform Pan by Zenker
This 9.5-Inch Frieling Heart Shaped Springform Pan is constructed of carbon steel for better heat conduction and uniformity. The collar and the base are both nonstick Teflon coated for simplicity. This Frieling Springform Pan is 2.5 inches deep.
Zenker Frieling Springform Pan Features:
- Dupont teflon is pfoa free
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 3 inches
- Teflon Coated Nonstick Collar and Base
- Carbon Steel Construction
More About Zenker....
Established 125 years ago in Southern Germany, Zenker is one of the oldest and largest bakeware manufacturers in the world. All Zenker bakeware is made in Germany, but without the German price! Exclusively brought to you by Frieling.
Superior Materials, Superior Warranty: Bakeware made in Germany by Zenker stands for quality, guaranteed. Your choice:
- Basic Tin-Plate: A good choice for the cost-conscious
- Non-stick Coated Carbon Steel (inside/out) - 5 year warranty: An excellent choice for non-stick baking
- Enamel Coated Carbon Steel (inside/out) - 10 year warranty: Made to last, this line is patented and heat resistant up to 600 degrees Celsius/ 1,112 degrees Fahrenheit! Scratch and cut resistant for years of use. Dishwasher Safe.
|Name||Frieling Heart Shaped Springform Pan by Zenker, Nonstick|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4044935074107|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|